Chapter 8

Two days of fun never entertained me as much as I was expecting. The only thing which kept me busy was his thoughts. I wasn't sure what I am feeling and why am I having feelings for him. It's too wierd  for me to have such a chaotic mind. I've never been too involved in something like this.

       I can't put my finger on what it is but something is bothering me within inside. Two days, me and my family were so busy roaming and checking out the whole city, sight seeing, safari etc etc. We still have two days. I believe everything goes well and I return back as myself and not someone else.

    "Good morning. Had a good night's sleep?". My father asked as soon as entered the balcony with a cup of black coffee my mom ordered for me.

    "Morning Daddy. Yeah". I said.

    "What do you think of this place?". Something is cooking in his mind.

    "Awesome. Fun filled. Love it". I tell.

     "I see a lot of Fashion houses here. Why not try in one?". He just asked staring at the sky.

I didn't expect this question. But I knew he was up to something. My parents always wanted me to work abroad so that I get a good pay as well as an experience which would help me better when I get married and work in India if I'm not allowed to work abroad.

   My parents have visited a couple of countries before. Mostly Gulf. And they always suggest me to try there. But Thailand was out of the question. I wanted London. They wanted Arabic countries. UAE, Qatar etc.

     "Doubt they'd give a good pay". I answer with a sigh.

    "Why not try. While we have two days. Try your luck. It's like India. Except for the liquor and drugs and other activities it's a fine place to stay. And safety is a main concern, guess it would also work out". He is facing me now.

   "You've already gathered a lot! Ok. I'll check out".  I reply giving a lot of work to my brain.

       "Wai". Greeted the sales men and women from every counter in The Centralworld mall in Siam. Such a grand mall. It's a mini city in here.

     As I was passing each and every counter I felt something strange again. "No no not again I mumbled to myself".

   Every time I passed a counter I felt a bit normal. Like it's fading. The strange feeling fading.

    "Sawatdee". A sales woman greeted and led me the way out after I bought a few cosmetics from their block. I inquired the nearest fashion store from her left for it. Thank goodness I was alone. My parents took the guide with them and me and my brother were left on our own.

     On my way I found a short ad which was running in the revolving digital screen. It read Fashion Designers needed. It felt like that was my catch. I left for the booth number given in the ad.