Chapter 6

A moment ago I was feeling like I'm in war and was literally imagining myself in armor and fighting with full force. But once when I felt the strange feeling my armor just cracked. I felt very vulnerable.

    "Problem with lady. Not understanding.....". And something in Thai language. The owner explained everything to the person behind me. I didn't dare to turn back.

    "Ma'am what is your side of the explanation? Will you please calm down for a minute and explain?". The stranger asked. Really? Who the hell is he to ask and why should I just explain myself to this stranger.

    "It's none of your business sir. I guess the shop owner and myself can figure out a solution on our own". I replied in a very rude way not even caring to turn and face him. But really, I can't control my badass mouth.

   "Oh I guess I am all business here ma'am. But I see no ending for this bargain as you are behaving so immature and can't even give some respect to where you are now and where you are from. So I must butt in to take a solution". So damn mean.

    It was meanest thing one has ever said to me. Who the hell does he thinks himself of. The President of Bangkok. I've lost it. No more showing back. I sigh and start.

   "Really?Do you know where I am from? And Mister I respect what needs to be respected. And who do you think you are to ques....". As I turn I face a man who is nearly a foot taller than me. He looks a bit tanned. Very handsome, built actually. His face cut and carved at the needed places. Sculpted for perfection. Eyes Charcoal black and alluring. Lips perfect tints of pink. His hair parted sideways and stroked back. He'll be perfect to be the model for Armani.

   Shit I'm drooling. My mouth is just open as I stare at that beautiful face. And I notice he is also checking me out and those charcoal eyes are darted towards mine. His cologne just invites me. I've never seen a man this long and that too this mesmerized. I feel like I'm in a dress making photoshoot. Everything around the work fades and only the art work is focused. He is like an art work. One flawless art work.

     Suddenly I hear something. A well known voice which becomes more and more clear as my attention slides away from the handsome stranger God to my parents as they approach in full swing yelling at me.