Chapter 12

"If I were you, I would". I said with a smirk and continued."But for now I guess I am called for an interview here, sir". I said emphasising the word sir more and in my mind I was bursting crackers of joy for giving him back a nice one.

He just gave a small giggle and scoffed it away thinking I wouldn't notice. "You are. Shall we start?". He questioned.

I gave a nod.

"Ok Ms.Sashi tell me about yourself and I can't see any Resume or your Certificates with you. How do you plan to take this interview". He gave a stern questioning look.

I gave the best of my flashy mocking smile and replied "I've already sent the scanned copies of my Certificates and also my Resume to your mail an hour ago sir. I'm from India and I'm here in Bangkok with a Tourists visa. I like this country a lot and want to explore it more". I said.

You should have seen his face. HAHAHA. My conscience laughed at his flustered face.

He checked his mail and eyed me once again.

"So tell me Ms.Sashi, why should I hire you?". He's trying to break my wall. He's the type who doesn't know to apologise and the hell why should I to such a person.

"Well, you are looking for a Designer who can merchandise as well. A person who has experience and can easily communicate with the supplier and the client regarding the order with perfect statistics. I have that perfect plus on my side and if you ask for good ranks and marks, I have that too. But I believe in more quality than quantity. I've sent you my Designs which I made for a Domestic brand. You can check it under the name 'graphicfolder' I've attached to the mail". I complete my sentence and realize he is directly looking at me the whole time. I feel uncomfortable under his stare.

Half an hour later.....

I greet Arjun and stand to leave his cabin.

"Well then, meet you in a month. Welcome to Rama Group of companies Ms.Sashi Kumar. I look forward to work with you". He stands too and reaches out to give me a handshake.

I reach out and reply "Thank you Mr.Arjun. I too look forward to work with you". We stand there staring at each other and once we shake our hands for a brief moment I felt a wave of jolt passing throughout my whole body. We cut the bond.

    Whatever it was I'm pretty damn sure he felt it too. He gave a shocked look. I was puzzled as well and started to leave when his voice came from behind.

   "Ms.Jennifer will help you with the Appointment letter and Visa procedures. See you soon Ms.Sashi". He said in a blank tone unable to explain.

  One month.