Prologue

Tears rolled down my cheeks when I stared at those two charcoal black eyes. It's like facing your worst nightmare ever. Facing the fate itself.

How can he be so rude. Towards me. I know too well from where I come and how I am. But he shouldn't have emphasised it like I'm someone with no dignity, a lowlife that too in front of all those masked and heartless people.

He is my boss. But I am not his slave. I don't give a damn on how he treats me in his office but here, at the gala with hundreds of people gathered for our success, my success. The company has achieved more than it ever dreamed of. All because of our team work.

"Stop it". He said with icy cold tone. Making me jump out of my thoughts. I hate it when people make me cry. That too him. No.. why am I making him special. He is not. Or is He?

"Are you happy now? Mocking me in front of all those people and in devaluing my efforts. Stepping on my dignity and making me a lowlife." I ask without blinking. Rage in my eyes.

No it's more than that. Hurt. I felt more hurt. His eyes looking direct into mine. As if reading my emotions and directly seeing my soul.

"It's not what I meant. I won't ever say anything that would..." He stopped. I gave a questioning look. He continued. "hurt you. I won't ever do anything which hurts anyone. That too YOU".

I can't understand this man. Minutes before he threw my character away like trash in front of others and now he's here telling he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'm not a fool Mr.Arjun. Please stop playing with words and my emotions. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I quit." I exactly don't know what I just said right now. Am I too eccentric? I started to walk past him when I felt a hard pull on my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing? Let go of my.." an arm wrapped around my waist and another on the crook of my neck holding in place and his lips on mine making me shut my eyes in shock.

He kissed me.No he is kissing me. What the hell? I don't give in.I start to hit his chest and pull away but damn those gym and workouts he does.I can't even move him.When he moved his head back to look at me I opened my mouth again to breathe and about to curse or question him but, bam!

Another lip crash. Now I can't hold back. I gave in. Lots of emotions flooding my mind. Words loose their meaning. His lips parting and sucking mine. It wasn't lustful or passionate. It was holding something different. Pain. The kiss was painful.

He let go of me. Moved a step back. Only to take hold of my wrist and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked at our hands and to his face. Those two black eyes boring into mine. That's when I heard him say it.

"I love you". My world stopped.

***********************************************************

Hi guys, I'll be needing your guidance here and there so comment and enlighten me to help me with my first Wattpad story.

And please don't forget to tap on that cute little star below. It's just a tap on it. Please comment and do that vote everyone. . . . . It will energize me to give my best to portray the beautiful love story of Arjun and Sashi.... My creations...