Relief

Taehyung was relieved to know that their schedule today was free; meant that he could made around and keep to himself. He turned round to face Namjoon, who was still sleeping beside him; his angelic face glowing in the sunlight. The younger places a soft kiss on his cheek, slightly waking up the older.

"Baby~" Namjoon groaned sleepily. "How are you, baby?"

"I love you so much," the response was detached from the question, and instead Taehyung found himself staring at his boyfriend and smiling.

Namjoon chuckled. "I can tell. But I love you so much more,"

"No, you don't. You can't,"

"Hm? Is that so?"

Taehyung giggled.

"Is that so, huh?" Namjoon asked again. "Come here, you little-" Before Namjoon could continue, he found himself pinned to the bed with Taehyung sitting on his stomach and laughing softly

"Well, you know I love it when you top," Namjoon murmured.

Taehyung gasped. "That's not-! That's not what I was going for! I mean unless you want-"

"You think I don't want it?"

"I-"

"What? Flustered?" Namjoon loved teasing Taehyung. "Already?"

"Fuck, I can't just top-"

"So you want me to top?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, looking up at Taehyung.

"Hmpf, how'd you guess, huh?"

The older laughed in response. "Baby~ you're so pretty." Namjoon cooed. "I can't believe I get to have you; all for myself."

"Well, I'm all yours, hyung. I'm not going anywhere."

---

"Oh," Yoongi mumbled sleepily. "Jungkook, hey."

The younger was on his phone, looking away from the screen to smile at Yoongi.

"Morning," he smiled again.

He was going to do it.

"Things between us have been utterly unstable, haven't they?" Jungkook questioned.

Yoongi shook his head, slowly and sleepily. He was confused. "Y-yeah they haven't. Why?"

"Well I've thought about it, hyung."

Still confused.

"About what?"

Silence fell upon them for a moment or two and Yoongi watched as Jungkook's smile grew bigger until the latter turned his head to look at him again.

"Let's date,"

---

"Let's never let anything come between us again, hyung. Me and you, you and I are going to be there for eachother no matter what." Jungkook stated, earning a nod from Yoongi.

"Jungkookie, I'll protect you no matter what happens. I'll love you through everything and anything. I'll treat you like a prince, Kookie." Yoongi declared back, pulling Jungkook closer.

"Geez, hyung. This isn't a wedding," Jungkook chuckled, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm sorry, hyung."

Yoongi hugged him. "No, I'm sorry, baby."

The night was cold, and as the pair stood outside, small little white snowflakes falling down gracefully, earning a smile from Jungkook.

"Look!," the younger said. "It's snowing! Isn't it beautiful?"

"But you're more beautiful, Kookie."

Despite the cold, Jungkook's face heated up at that comment and he shyly hid his face in Yoongi's jacket.

Snowflakes fell around the pair, as the lovers stayed there, enjoying eachothera warmth and love. This was a good day.

This was a good day.

---

yoyoyo i love u peoples xox

y'all should comment because i'm cool.

also maybe follow my insta edit account - @mystic.gguk heheh

anyway, merry early christmas y'all you mean so much to me i'm gonna cry.

+{not proofread at all}+