Tyrannical

So now that they were on the way back, Yoongi had had some time to think and reflect over himself while he stared out the window. He knew he should let himself recover and that there was a reason for the doctors saying he should stay in hospital for at least one more day but Yoongi couldn't bear being back at a hospital. He hated them so bloody much that he would do anything to be kept away from them.

"Don't, hyung." Jungkook snatched the rapper away from his thoughts as a groan escaped the maknae's lips. "Don't try to kill yourself, please. We can get you help-"

"This wasn't an attempt, Jungkook. This just sort of happened. It wasn't meant to," Yoongi interrupted, his voice now calmer and lighter than that at the hospital previously.

"It was you being restless. And you knew it was dangerous but you did it anyway, hyung. What do you think I'd have done if the doctors couldn't have saved you?" Yoongi frankly felt bad for making Jungkook so worried and upset because of him. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see Jungkook being like this over someone that didn't deserve it (in Yoongi's eyes).

Yoongi just sort of sighed sadly instead of uttering a word and turned round to look out of the window again.

Didn't even know you cared.

Yoongi groaned rather suddenly. "Why didn't you just let me die, Jungkook?"

---
short af again

today was literally proof that i'm basically incapable of being loved lmao

but that's okay i'm getting so hurt by everything lately that i don't even care anymore

here's me being me

+{not proofread at all}+

and hey remember that you're all worth it and i love you all lots xox