Psychotic

Taehyung couldn't stop crying.

He didn't mean to take anything as far as he ended up taking. His encounter with Yoongi had ended in violence that Taehyung found incredibly hard to control. In the end, his impulses had won, and he grabbed the knife off the table without even thinking – nor knowing, really – that he would use that knife to hurt Yoongi. Taehyung didn't want to hurt the rapper, not even if he didn't particularly like him.

In his bathroom, Taehyung sat with his back pressed against the door and his face buried in his knees. It was less of the fact that he had hurt Yoongi that troubled him; it was more the fact that he had let himself lose control so easily.

Lately, Taehyung had silently found help after he figured out that he showed symptoms of a split personality disorder that could later progress a lot further. Of course, he didn't tell any of the members about this and went to his weekly therapy sessions as instructed. However, the tour they were currently on left him no choice but to discontinue his therapy until they were back home. Essentially, against the advice of his doctor, Taehyung decided that it would be too risky to continue with it as the members, as well as ARMYs, could have found out easily.

But now that it was becoming increasingly difficult to control himself, he found himself worrying about what would happen next.

---

Meanwhile, Yoongi was more concerned about the way Taehyung's mood and behaviour changed so quickly in the duration of barely five minutes. The fact that Taehyung had just mildly stabbed his upper arm didn't occur to Yoongi as a problem or a wrongdoing at all. He barely even felt it, if he was honest. Either way, he was much more concerned about Taehyung now. It didn't seem right when Taehyung yanked the knife back and stared at the blood – horrified – and burst into tears as he left. It didn't seem like Taehyung was okay in any sense and that time being the only time Yoongi had properly talked to Taehyung in months, he could already tell something was wrong.

Yoongi decided – finally, after pondering over the doubt – to go see and check up on Taehyung.

---

Namjoon had merely gone to Jungkook 's room just to ask if he'd be interested in playing UNO with himself, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin. But instead of finding Jungkook as he should have, he found him clutching his stomach and biting hard on his lip to subdue his pain-filled cries.

The leader rushed to the maknae's side and kneeled down, trying to comfort the boy as well as trying to understand what was causing him that much pain.

The right answer was hunger pains but Jungkook wouldn't tell anyone that.

So he just blamed it on a lie which was that he consumed strong headache pills without having eaten anything earlier and that had had a bad effect on his gentle stomach.

Namjoon believed him of course; it was very convincing. Jungkook knew that Namjoon would end up telling him to eat but he'd throw that shit up anyway.

"Hey, I'll get you some water. Stay here,"

---

"Taehyung? Taehyung, I know you don't like me but please, talk to me? I'm really worried about you, what just happened?" Yoongi tried to talk to Taehyung as he stood there outside his bathroom door. Taehyung hadn't replied to the rapper at all until now.

"I fucking stabbed you; why are you bloody worried about me!?"

Yoongi raised his voice just a little bit. "Because I think you're more important to me than myself! I don't care about the fact that you hurt me - I care about why you did it and why you're acting so different every second, Taehyung!"

"Get the fuck away from me before I end up killing you or something, okay!? Leave me alone to think about what I just did. This is my mess and I'll clean it up myself!" Taehyung fired back, making the hair on Yoongi's skin stand up as he shivered.

Fuck, Yoongi was scared that Taehyung might hurt one of the other members too, and that was not going to be okay.

---

"Thank you, hyung. You didn't have to," Jungkook smiled sweetly at the rapper who had just handed him a glass of water and a hot water bottle.

"You're welcome, Kook. Do you want to rest a bit? I'll stay right here if you wake up and need something, alright?"

Jungkook, relieved that there was no food involved, agreed and slowly closed his eyes as Namjoon's warm hand caressed his soft cheeks.

---

yikes taetae why you gotta be like this, hm?

vote and comment! ily allll!!

also i hope kookies doin okay now!

+{not proofread at all}+