Breaking

Yoongi bandaged his shoulder, hissing at the pain that spread around his arm. He realised, judging from the amount of blood present and the level of pain, that his wound was a hell of a lot deeper than he had thought.

Moving his arm was a terrible struggle and Yoongi was thankful he stayed in his room for more than half of the day currently.

---

"I thought I told you to stay away from Jungkook for the time being?" Their manager challenged Yoongi, who sat nervously on the seat opposite him.

"I've been trying to-" Yoongi got cut off.

"Then why have fans been spotting you and Jungkook out on your own?"

Fuck.

"I- I, uhm-" Yoongi took an extremely shaky breath. "I-I'm sorry, sir. I'll stay away from him as best as I can from now on."

---

Jungkook threw his head back on his pillow and let out a long, deep sigh. He hadn't eaten anything much at all today and he felt proud of that, despite being lightheaded and dizzy.

Jungkook had finally began to see some progress in losing weight, although it still seemed too 'slow' for his satisfaction.

He smiled, humming sleepily to Seesaw and finding himself drifting off to sleep.

---

Taheyung gained consciousness, lying in the middle of an isolated road. Everything was cold and frozen and his limbs refused to move even so an inch.

What the fuck just happened?

Taehyung seemed to have no recollection or memories of what had happened in the past hour or so. And honesty, it scared him beyond words.

In an hour, he could have done so much. Brought so much harm upon people or animals. Or even himself?

Like, why was his arm bleeding profusely? Had he done that or did someone else?

Taehyung was so fucking confused; he just wanted to get back to his therapy sessions and get help again.

But this tour was going to be really long and Taehyung had no choice but to wait, fucking himself up in the process.

---

this is so short but i didn't want to not update today heh xoxo

also mY FRIEND STAR IS SO CUTE AND HOT  AND I LOVE HIM SO HECKING MUCH HE DESERVES THE WORLD!!!

+{not proofread aT ALL xox}+