Dangerous

Namjoon was fucking done. This group - his group was a bunch of people that have some sort of shit against each other and he was supposed to be the leader. Namjoon really just wanted everyone to come together and have a good time or laugh and make jokes; someone they hadn't done for a while now.

Namjoon knew it wasn't right to be pissed at anyone just because they were struggling but he was nonetheless. Of course, he cared for his members but that didn't mean that he would find the situation annoying because of them.

He just wanted BTS back.

---

"Yoongi and Jungkook? Can you both go get things for dinner, please?" Jin requested, cleaning up the kitchen despite being exhausted and tired as fuck. Anyone could tell that Jin was stressed and shouldn't have been working but instead resting.

When Yoongi didn't reply, Jungkook replied for him, saying, "Sure, hyung."

---

"I wanted to sleep," Yoongi grumbled as he stumbled into the shop with Jungkook beside him.

Jungkook didn't reply - he just chucked half-heartedly - and continued walking further into the store. As he searched for items for dinner, Jungkook found himself staring at a box of 'diet pills' and it didn't take long before Jungkook's mind started screaming insults at him and he began feeling weak and defeated.

He stumbled backward, in an attempt to get away from the voices, and turned around before bumping straight into Yoongi.

"Woah, you alright?" Yoongi held him, making him gain his balance. Jungkook, however, remained jumpy and panicky as he stared into Yoongi's eyes in terror. His breath was shaky and his body trembled violently, scaring Yoongi ever so slightly.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked pale and ghostly; way paler than Yoongi remembered him last. There were bags under his eyes and his hair didn't look as soft and healthy as they had been before.

Yoongi noticed as he held both his wrists together, that his bones felt like they'd snap if he held onto them any harder. Jungkook's wrist bones poked out sharply, almost digging into Yoongi's larger hands.

That was when Yoongi noticed what aisle they were standing in and what had caused Jungkook to freak out like that. That's when he realized that Jungkook had fallen back into his unhealthy eating habits.

And as he looked into the younger's eyes, all of it made absolute sense.

---

Yoongi decided not to confront Jungkook just yet. He needed more time - both of them did- to calm down and recover.

Upon reaching the hotel, the pair set the groceries on the table and gave Jin a quiet nod. The eldest smiled, multitasking as he tried to turn the stove on as well as get the mop to clean up the floor.

"Hyung, I should help you with something. You shouldn't work this much," Yoongi offered and pointed out, trying his best to seem cheerful and helpful in front of his only hyung.

Jin disagreed. He told them both to go and wait for dinner and no matter how much either of the two offered to help, the eldest declined and finally won over them.

---

Yoongi was high - again - as he sat in his room on the window sill, smoking. He promised he wouldn't go overboard just yet and that he wouldn't end up passing out or having Jungkook know that he was still smoking and drinking. Draped in his fluffy blanket, he started out at the stars blankly, not realizing when his cigarette dropped from between his deathly pale, skeletal fingers.

The light winds swayed into his room peacefully and the smoke slowly drifted out, ridding the room of the smell of weed to Yoongi's convenience.

So much had happened recently and it was so nice to just be free for a while and lose yourself to the euphoric feeling that drugs provided.

When Yoongi closed his window and was sitting on his bed, dazed, Jungkook came in with a tired smile on his face. It looked like he had just woken up after being asleep for a long time.

He sleepily nuzzled his face into the crook of Yoongi's neck and Yoongi, being too high to say anything, wrapped his blanket around the younger and pulled him closer.

"I might be high right now, but I do really love you, Jungkook. No matter what you think about me, I love you." Yoongi muttered against Jungkook's hair, making Jungkook smile sleepily which went unnoticed by the older.

---

i hate a certain bitch right now and it's annoying pretending to like her like fuck off go away ugh.

also also i'm not over the fact that i witnessed bby jungoo cry ;'(

oh and guys! i will be offended if y'all don't read "Mizpah" by joonslcve and "Too Afraid to Love You" by XxWildWolfCubxX !! they're so bloody fantastic!

vote and comment, m'loves!

+{not at all proofread}+