Epilogue

•No One's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*10 years later*

Ages:26

Words:643

•••

Today is the first day in 3 years that the whole Lester family will be under one roof again. Dan and Phil are trying to get the house picked up before both family's come home.
"Come on Dan, our kids are going to be here soon!" Phil says trying to get the sleepy head put of bed.
"But, I don't wanna." Dan whines.
"Well that sucks, get up you lazy ass." Phil say kissing him.
"Fine." He say getting out of bed.

•••

"Evan, Kiah! We are going to miss this flight if we don't leave the Starbucks line!" Blakely shouts.
"But mom I want a frappuccino!" Kiah whines.
"I don't care we have to go see grandpa's, uncle Owen, and uncle Conner." Blakely says dragging her from the overly long line.
"Uncle Owens and uncle Conner are gonna be there?" She asks.
"Yes, now babe we need to go." Blakely say dragging Kiah and Evan to  their plane gate. They just have a flight from Seattle to London to survive, they just hope that this little baby in Blakely stomach can handle it. She is currently 3 months pregnant and just found out 2 weeks ago. She hasn't told anyone yet, only Evan knows at this very moment in time.

•••

"Get your ass in the fucking car!" Conner yells to Owen.
"But I don't want to, this couch is comfy." Owen says.
"Do you want to see our parents or not, because if not I will just go see my own." Conner says putting on shoes.
"I do want to see my dad's!" Owen says getting off the couch. Then come on let's go, it's a 8 hour flight. From Florida to London. Owen doesn't know, but Conner has packed a little something special for this trip. He planed on proposing on this trip.

•••

"Ding-dong." Is heard ring through out the house hold.
"I will get it!" Dan says rushing to the door.
"Hi dad!" Blakely says hugging Dan.
"Hi Blakely!" Dan says.
"Hi papa!" Kiah says running into the house to find Phil, she has always gravitated towards Phil more.
"Hi Kiah." Phil says walking into the living room where the Hansen family is standing.
"Where's Owen?" Blakely asks sitting on the couch.
"There flight should come in, in about an hour." Phil says hugging me.
"Okay when Owen and Conner get here we have some news." Blakely says holding up Evans hand.

•••

"Okay so we have some news!" Owen says bursting in through the front door.
"Wow way to jusy walk into our house." Phil says hugging him.
"Hi to you too." Dan says hugging his son.
"We're engaged!" Owen says holding up his left hand showing us the small little diamond ring around his ring finger. A series of congrats and congratulations come from everyone in the room.
"Okay since we're talking about big news we have some to share." Blakely says standing up.
"And what is it?" Dan ask.
"So as you guys know after we go married 5 years ago we have been in trying to get pregnant and have had no luck. But now I'm 3 months pregnant!" She says and everyone starts clapping and cheering, shouting congrats and congratulations.
"So that's why you haven't had wine at dinner for the past weeks." Kiah says and everyone burts out laughing.
"Now let's eat!" Phil says leading everyone to the kitchen.

•••

Evan and Blakely ended up having a healthy baby boy. They named him August and Gus for short.

Dan and Phil sold the house, and moved into a smaller apartment, and still continue youtube as old people.

Owen and Conner got married and now are trying to adopt a little girl named Lily.

And that's the story of the Lester's and their life's.