Chapter 4- Getting Ready

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*2 weeks later*

Ages:6 months

Words:627

•••

Today we are getting some family pictures taken today. The twin are now 6 months old, and they are growing fast. We have to take pictures at 10 am, and it's currently 8 am, and the place is an half and hour away. I got put in charge of getting Blakely dressed, and Phil has Owen. Blakely is still sleeping which is good for right now. I just got out of the shower, and walk in a towel to our room. I pick out my outfi, which is a pastel pink sweater, white skirt, pastel pink flower crown, and then white converse. I look at myself in the mirror, I still haven't done my make up yet, but I still have to wake up Blakely, and then give her a morning bottle. Blakely won't eat baby food in the moring, she will only take a bottle.

I go into Blakely's room, and she is already awake.
"Hello beautiful sweet pea, how are you today?" I ask picking her up, and taking her to the diaper changing table. After I changer her diaper I go to make her a bottle.
"Dada, dada, dada." Is all she keeps repeating. After Phil got her to say it, that's all does.
"Hi sweetie." I say picking her up and taking her into Phil's and I's bathroom. I put her on a blanket, then start on my make up.

•••

I'm half way done with a wing eye liner, when Blakely starts getting whiney.
"Shh it's okay." I say after I finish my wing. I pick her up and start bouncing her up and down a little.
"Let's go get you some snacks." I say walking out and going to get her some puffs.

After I get her a little bowl of them, I walk back into the bathroom. I put her back on the blanket, then put on mascara to finsh my make up. Then I add a few things to my hair, then put the light pink flower crown on.

"Let's go get you dressed." I say picking her up, and walking into her room. She is going to wear a light pink dress, then a little baby white flower crown that I found online.

And now we are ready to go, after I eat some breakfast.

•••

•Phil's pov•

I wake up first, with Dan in my arms. I give him a quick kiss before I go and take a shower.

•••

After my shower I pick up my black ripped jeans, a black Panic! At The Disco shirt, and then a black leather jacket. Then do my hair up into a quiff.

I go and make my way into Owens room.
"Hey little pumpkin." I say picking him up, he gets a little startled then begins to cry. Come on let's get you a bottle." I say taking him to the kitchen and make him a bottle.

After I make the bottle I sit on the couch and feed him. After he's done I go and change his diaper and clothes. I make my way to his room and set him on the diaper changing table. After I change his diaper I put him in his outfit for the day. He is wearing black jeans, a special ordered Panic! At The Disco shirt, then a little leather jacket. Dan and I thought it would be cute if Owen dressed with me and Blakely dressed like Dan.

I take Owen to the couch, then turn on the tv. I just hold Owen as we wait for Dan and Blakely to be ready. We only have 45 more minutes till we have to he there, so they better hurry up.