Chapter 9- Doctor Sivan

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Very slight mentions of suicide and Very slight mentions of an eating disorder

*Few weeks later*

Ages:1

Words:674

•••

It's been a few weeks sense I told Phil about my mental state, sense then he has let me sleep in longer, not take so much care of the twins, and lay around a little more. He really is just an amazing husband. I just woke up, without Phil next to me, which is normal the past few weeks. I get out of bed, then throw on some sweat pants and on of Phil's shirts, then I walk down stairs.

"Dada!" Owen says walking up to me, then reaching his arms up so I will hold him.
"Hi Owen, where's your sister?" I ask, and he points to the couch. I put him back on the ground, then walk into the living room.
"Hi Blakely." I say sitting on the couch.
"Dada!" She says climbing into my lap.
She climbs off me, and I get off the couch. I go to find Phil in the kitchen making breakfast.
"Moring babe." I say going up behind him.
"Moring bear. " He says flipping a pancake.
"Are you sure you're okay watching them both by yourself? I can always reschedule my appointment." I say.
"No, I will be fine. You need to go to this appointment, it should help. There is no way you are missing it. Now go eat up, then go get ready, you only have 2 hours till the appointment." He says handing me a plate of pancakes.
"Thanks Phily." I say.

•••

"Bye, I love you." He says kissing me goodbye.
"Bye, love you too." I say shutting the door. I get in the car, then start playing music.

•••

"Daniel Lester?" Someone asks. I get up and walk towards her. She walks me into a room with black leather couch, and a desk, it was very plain.
"Doctor Sivan will be back soon." She says, and I nod.

After a few minutes a knock is placed on the door, then he walks in.
"Hi my names Troye Sivan, and I will be your doctor for the day." He says sitting at the desk.
"Hi." I say.
"Okay I was looking back at your records, and it said that you were diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety, anorexia, and suicidal tendencies. Then you were on medication for depression and anxiety, and you stopped taking that 2 years ago, and why is that?" He asks.
"I was feeling good, and my therapist was saying I was doing good, so I stopped taking them." I explain.
"Okay and do you still see your therapist?"
"No I stopped around a year ago."

•••

"Okay so I will be putting you back on the medication you were on before, then you will start seeing a therapist again once a week. Then you will check in with me once a month. You will be able to get your prescription picked up tomorrow afternoon, and it will tell you on the label how much you will take of each. It was good to meet you Mr. Lester, see you in a month." He says holding open the door for me."
"You to Mr. Sivan." I say walking down the hall the way I came in.

•••

I walk into the house and find Phil on the couch. It's the twins nap time, so they were sleeping.
"Hi Phil." I say sitting next to him.
"Hey bear, how did it go?" He asks
"It went good, but I'm being put on med's again for depression and anxiety. Then I'm going to start seeing a therapist again every week, then I'm going to have to meet with him every month."
"Wow that's alot."
"Yeah, I hate being on the med's, but he says it will help." 
"It should, I love you." He says placing a kiss to my cheek.
"I love you too." I say leaning my head onto his lap. He runs his fingers through my hair until I fall asleep.