Chapter 2- The Store

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

Ages:3 months

Words:398

•••

I leave our house, that's we bought a few months back. And make it out to the car. I sit in the car, and don't turn on the radio or anything. I sit in silence, it sounds so good. After having kids the best thing is silence. I make my way down to down to the store. I haven't gotten dressed how I want to dress for a week, but that seems like such a long time.

Over the past years after high school I stared to wear make up, it makes me feel more pretty. I'm only wearing mascara and some lip gloss. I would usely wear foundation, concealer, setting powder, bronzer, blush, highlighter, a shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, or lip gloss. The store is only 10 minutes away, and I'm almost there. 

•••

"Dan! Daniel Howell!" Someone shouts. I turn around and a very excited teenager.
"Hi." I say.
"Hi."
"Can I have a picture?"
"Of course!" I say, taking their phone.
"Thanks for everything! You helped me through a tough time in life, both you and Phil." They say.
"Your welcome, all of you guys are so supportive." I say giving him one more hug.
"Bye." They say.
"Bye." I say back.

I walk down the baby aisle, trying to find what I need. I stop when I get to the baby formula, I get a few boxes of it. Having more then one baby makes you go through so much formula.

"Is that all?" The sweet cashier says.
"Yes." I say. I have always hated talking people I don't know, but if I get 30 minutes to myself, without screaming baby's, then I'm fucking in.

•••

I walk into our house, and put the formula away.  I walk into the living room, to see Phil sleeping on the couch, and the twin sleep next to each other in their play pins.
"Babe, I'm home." I say shaking him awake.
"Hi, bear." He says opine his eyes.
"Can we cuddle, the twins still have 2 hours before they have to eat."
"Of course." He says opening the blanket, and letting me climb on top of him. I snuggle so my head is in the crook of his neck. I place one sweet kiss there. Then drift to sleep.