Chapter 23- It Kinda Broke

•Blakely's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*The next day*

Ages:15

Words:981

•••

"Owen, you have 10 minutes before you leave, say your goodbyes." A nurse says.
"O-okay." He says. He hasn't talked very much, sense everytime he dose he stutters.
"Owen I've been to one before, and just try to listen to what they say. I love you " Phil says stroking my hand.
"I-i l-love d-d-damm'it you t-too." He say letting tears fall.
"It's okay flower, everything is going to be okay, I love you" Dan says. Owen grabs his phone and starts typing.
"I know everyone says it going to be okay. I love you too." Owen types.
"I hope you don't miss me to much." I say hugging him.
"I will always miss you." Owen types.
"I love you princess, you will always be my princess. I will miss you so much." Conner cry's kissing Owen.
"I love you so much, I love being your princess." Owen types crying.
"Can you guys get rid of all my pastel stuff and get re-paint my room to a dark gray or blue. Also get me new bed sheets?" Owen types. And we all nod.

Conner climbs in to the small hospital bed and cuddle's the little time he has left with his princess. He will be gone for 3 weeks at the least and a month at the most.

•••

We get in the car and I need to tell Evan that he's my baby daddy.
"Can we pick up Evan, I need to tell him?" I ask.
"Yeah, we can go right now."

To Evan: Hey babe, I'm coming to pick you up, we need to talk.

From Evan: Hey sweetie, how bad is it the talk? 

To Evan: It only depends on how you take it, I'm right outside your door hury up.

•••

We get home and we walk to my room.
"So you want to tell me what's wrong." He asks.
"Please don't leave me." I start crying, and he pulls me into a hug.
"Did you cheat on me?" He asks.
"No, I would never."
"Okay so what is it?"
"I'm pregnant." I say looking into his eyes and they fill up with tears.
"I'm going to be a dad?" He say placing his hand over my stomach.
"Yeah, please don't leave me."
"I would never leave you our child." He say letting a few tears go.
"Thank you so much!" I say.
"I'm going to be such a good dad and you are going to be a great mom! We're going to be parents!" He say smiling pulling me into a kiss.

•••

A knock is placed on the door as Evan and I are watching a movie.
"Come in!" I yell and Phil walks in.
"Hey guys sorry to disturb, but it's kinda important."
"No its fine, what's up?" Evan says closing the laptop.
"Do you think I can talk to Blakely alone?" He asks.
"It's anything you are going to say you can say with him the room, please." I beg.
"Fine, but it's about Owen." He say looking sad. I snuggle up closer to Evan, knowing he makes things so much better.

"We have to start him on speech therapy due to his stutter, but that probably won't fix it. He won't even really talk to us so we are going to homeschool him, also I think it's for the better due to the bullies. And your pregnant so you are also going to also need to be home schooled ." He say running his hand through his hair.
"Okay, but I'm not going to be home schooled." I say.
"Yes you are, you can't bring the kid to school."
"I could, I will finish school, I'm going to a public school." I say a little bitchy, my mood swings are the worst right now.
"Fine, also Conner hasn't come out of his room or stopped crying, so we are going over to Chris and Pj's get ready."
"Why do I have to go?"
"Because I said so, now get ready!" He says walking out of my room.

•••

"Where's Conner?" Dan asks.
"In his room." Pj says.
"Okay I'm going to head up there and talk to him." Dan says leaving me on the couch with Evan, Phil, Chris, and Pj.

I start the feel really sick in the middle in a conversation. I get up and pull Evan with be.

I run to the bathroom and drop to the toilet, I throw up the sandwich I had earlier that day.
"Just get it all out." Evan speaks softy holding my hair up and our of my face, and rubbing my back a little.

"Are you okay kiddo?" Phil says and I nod.
"Blakely what's wrong?" Pj asks very worried. I look at Phil and he gives me 'you tell them' look.
"I'm pregnant." I say cuddling up to Evan.
"Your what?!" Chris says dropping a glass of water.
"I'm pregnant." I repeat.
"You know there's this beautiful thing called a condom, and it keeps you from having kids." Pj says.
"It kinda broke." Evan says.
"See that's the good thing about being gay." Chris says kissing Pj's cheeks.
"I should have put you on birth control when you to first fucked." Phil says.
"When did they first fuck?" Pj asks.
"You guys don't need to know that." I say with a growing blush.
"When she was 12."
"I was almost 13 and he was 13." I say.
"You really should have put her on birth control or bought them some better condom." Pj says.

I took Evans hands and lead him to the back yard not wanting to hear the rest of the conversation.

Fun fact my mom had me when the condom broke and she was on birth control at the same time. I was double mistake.