Chapter 26- He Awake

•Blakely's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*One week later*

Ages: 15

Words:605

•••

They're waking him up today, actually in 2 hours. They say that his shoulder that got shot is better, and if they didn't put him in that coma he wouldn't have survived. I haven't left his side unless I was going to the bathroom or getting food. The bathroom one was most common, sense I'm pregnant.

"Miss. Lester?" A knock is placed on the door with the door opening.
"Yes?" I say looking at the doctor.
"We are going to wake him up earlier then we thought, actually right now. But we need you to step out of the room, so we can do so."
"Okay, just please be careful." I say walking out if the room.

I walk to the cafeteria. I grab a fruit bowl, with fresh cut fruit. I also grab a yogurt and some nut granola. I pay the old guy, who looks like he rather be dead. But he's old he should be soon. I flash him a quick smile before going to find a seat, and eat my breakfast.

After I finish my breakfast and walk back to his room. And I see him sitting up in the bed, drinking from a clear plastic cup. And I start to brake down into tears.

I open the door and he looks at me.
"Evan?" I say having tears fall down my face, fucking pregnancy hormones.
"Blakely?" He says in a raspy voice.
"Hi." I say walking twards the bed.
"Hi."
"I missed you. I mean talking to you, like I have been talking to you, buy you haven't talked back, because you couldn't." I ramble.
"I could here everything you said, I'm happy you never left me. So how is our baby?"
"Our baby is very good. You missed the first appointment."
"I that's good, and I'm sorry that I missed the appointment, but I will be at every other one." He says kissing me lightly on the lips.

•••

After a few hours of talking and jusy all around being with eachother. Evan told me to go home, sense I haven't been home in a week. So now I'm waiting in the spring warm air, for someone to pick me up.

After another 10 minutes Phil pulls up.
"What the fuck dad? What took you so long?" I say getting in the car.
"Nothing." He says wiping the sweat from his forhead.
"Your shirts on backwards." I inform him.
"Damn it." He mumbles.
"Dad is going to be limping for the next day or so isn't he." I say knowing they just fucked.
"I would actually say a few days, wait why am I telling my daughter this?"
"I don't know, I don't even want to know about my parents sex life." I say. And we drive back home, but it's not a complete home.

•••

"So how have you been? I feel like we haven't seen you in so long." Dan says laying on the couch. 
"I'm doing good now that Evan is now awake." I say giving him a hug.
"I'm going to order take out and then we can do a movie night?" Phil asks.
"I want food, but we can't do a movie night without Owen, so we are going to wait another 2 weeks." I say.
"Okay I will order food and then you want to film a youtube video with us?" Phil asks.
"What kind of video?" I ask.
"Gaming channel, we could do Mario Kart?" Dan asks.
"Yeah I would like that." I say. Tonight is going to be a good night.