Chapter 28- So Fucking Cute!

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Slight mentions of an eating disorder

*The next day*

Ages: 16-15

Words:669

•••

It's around 11 am when we get back to the house. I see popcorn, a pizza box, many blankets, and many pillows scattered across the floor in the living room. Then a fucking huge teddy bear just sitting on the couch. I wonder where the kids are?
"Phil! I'm going to go cheek on the kids!" I yell who still grabbing groceries from the car.
"Okay!" He yells back.

I walk up the stairs to his room finding the door to he open slightly. I walk in to something I didn't want to see. I see my son and his boyfriend cuddling naked with a lube bottle on the nightstand, and a used condom on the floor, by their clothes.
"That's so fucking cute!" I can't help but scream. Shit! I see Owen sit up almost instantly. I duck out of the room and run to where Phil is starting the clean up down stairs.
"Hide me!" I say running behind him, I hear foot steps following me.
"D-dad!" I hear Owen scream.
"Yes?" I asks instantly.
"D-don't come i-into m-my r-r-room with-without k-knocking." He stutters, you can tell he hates it, he looks disappointed in himself.
"I just wanted to tell you guys we were home I didn't expect you guys to fuck." I say looking at my son who's only in boxers.
"Wait what?!" Phil say dropping the glass bowl that had the rest of the popcorn in it, that wasn't on the ground. Owen limbs back to his room and doesn't come back.

•Owens pov•

I walk back to my room seeing Conner get dress, and I start crying.
"Babe what's wrong?" Conners says rushing to me, wrapping me into a a bug bear hug.
"C-can w-we g-go t-to t-the s-store." I stutter through tears.
"Yes, but for what?" He says wiping the tears that have fallen onto my red cheeks.
"A w-w-whiteboard."
"Of course why don't we get you dressed, then we can go." He says picking me up. I have gained weight at the hospital so I feel self conscious, but I'm still really skinny and small.

•••

We walk down the aisle of teacher shit at the office store. I grab a white board and a pack of 10 dry erase markers. The colors are, black, blue, green, red, pink, purple, orange, teal, light pink, and light green, and an eraser. We walk to the cashier and I start to pull my wallet out, but Conner is already handing her 30 dollars. I give him 'you shouldn't have done that' look, because I didn't want to talk in public.
"If it makes you feel better, I'm going to give it to you." He leans over and whispers in my ear, which almost makes me burst into tears in the middle of the store.
"T-thank y-you." I whisper to him.
"You are so very welcome." He says kissing my cheek.

We walk to the car and I feel loved. I'm 15 how could I know this is the guy I'm going to marry?
"Okay just one rule with this board." He says finding us a seat on the bus. I nod.
"You can use that board to say anything and almost everything to me, but you have to say 'I love you' with your voice, I can't lose your voice completely." He says.
"Thank you, so much." I write on the board using the black marker.
"Anything to make you happy." He says pulling me into a hug. Yup I'm never leaving him, I love him to much, he's done to much for me.
"I-i l-l-love yo-you." I stutter.
"I love you too, and that beautiful voice of yours." He says grabbing my left hand.
"Thank you." I write on the board.
"You're very welcome."