Chapter 16- Louise to the Rescue

•Blakely's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*3 weeks later*

Ages:13

Words:783

•••

It's been 3 weeks sense I snuck out, and a week sense my punishment was over. The whole family has gotten to know Evan very well, we just have a few rules with him and I.

Rules
1. Open doors always
2. No lip kissing in front of people
3. He's not allowed over when it's just Owen and I or just me
4. I'm not allowed to go over to his house without his parents home (we've already broken ruels 3 and 4 many times in the past few weeks.)

Evan is coming over in like an hour, so I'm watching some youtube. It's weird to think I know over half of these people personally because of my dad's. People dream of meeting them, but they came to my 1st birthday. It's just crazy to think about sometimes.

I make my way to the bathroom having to pee. I pull my pants and underwear down and see red. My first thought was 'I'm I fucking dying?!" Then I remember periods are a thing, but I have two dad's and no supplies. I do what any normal person would do. I called the person who's kinda like a mom to me, Louise.

(Louise=L and Blakely=B)

I all her immediately, ans she picks up right away.

L: Hello dear, what's up?
B: Um...hi I need to ask you something.
L: Sure what is it?
B: I just started my period for the first time, and I have no idea what to do.
L: Oh well welcome to lady hood. Go tell one of them, and they will drive you to the store to get stuff.
B: But I don't even know what to get or how to ask them.
L: Okay dear I got an idea, for now put toilet paper in your pants. After that bring the phone down stairs so I can talk to them.

I fold paper and put in it in my underwear, the flush and wash my hands.

B: Okay I'm bring you down right now.
L: Okay great!
B: Here they are, go ahead.
L: Blakely started her period, and needs one of you to drive her to the store to get her stuff. Now which one of you isn't a pussy.
B: Wow thanks Louise.
L: No problem dear, now I will text you a list off stuff to get. Bye
B: Bye
*end of call*

"Okay I will take her." Dan says.
"Why?" Phil asks.
"Because Evan is coming over soon, and I don't want to be alone with him, incase you two aren't back." Dan says grabbing the keys.
"Okay fine, have fun!"

•••

"Okay so want to you need?" Dan ask once we fine the right aisle.
"Let's see Louise sent me a list."

All the stuff you need for your period

1. Pads. All brand work but I would recommend the 'U by Kotex' brand.

2. Tampons. Most brands work but I would recommend again the 'U by Kotex' brand. (I wouldn't use tampons on your first few periods unless you have to. If you do have to ask me, goggle, or most box's should have instructions.)

3. Pantie liners. And again I would recommend the 'U by Kotex' brand. Use with tampons or when you have very light days.

4. Chocolate. Try dark it's the best for you during that time.

5. Cuddle's and a good movie.

That's really all, you will learn along the way. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. <3

I grab the brand she recommended with pads, tampons, and pantie liners. When we step in line I grab a dark chocolate bar, and put it with the rest of our stuff.

•••

I go up stairs with my stuff, and put in under my sink. I grab and pad and put it on the new underwear, then wait for Evan to show up.

I'm just scrolling through instagram when a knock is placed on my door.
"Come in." I say.
"Wow you look so excited to see me." Evan says sarcastically.
"I'm just tired." I say yawning.
"Well get up, remember when I promised that date?" He says sitting on my bed.
"Yeah?"
"Well it's today, let's go to the park!"
"Can we just stay here and cuddle, I don't feel up to it today."
"Why? What's wrong?" He asks.
"It's just...um...I started my period today, and don't really feel like doing anything." I say.
"Oh well that's fine, what movie are we going to watch?" He asks laying next to me, grabbing my laptop. He is literally the best.