Chapter 14- Guess Who

•Owens pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*2 years later*

Ages:12

Words:614

•••

"Dad can I ask you something?" I ask very anxiously.
"Yeah what's up?" He says putting down the book, then turning to me on the other side of the couch.
"You were adopted also right?" I say looking down at my fingers.
"Yeah I was."
"Did you ever meet your birth parents?"I ask, and then I see tears in his eyes.
"I never got the chance to really meet them. I only knew them for a few months of my life. My birth parents were in a car crash, that killed them. I was with my aunt at the time, but no family wanted me. So I adoption center, and I was adopted by my mother's when I was 6 months old. But my mom's are the best parents I could have ever asked for. And I hope that we can be amazing parents for you guys." He says wiping the few tears that have fallen.
"You and daddy are the best parents people could ask for. Do you know who our parents were?" I ask.
"I never got to meet them but I heard that your birth mom was only 15 when she gave birth to you and your sister, and the birth dad didn't want anything to do with your birth mom. So she gave you guys up, but you both are the best things to ever happen to Phil and I." He says giving me a hug.
"Can Conner come over?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm shocked he isn't just living with us."

•••

"Owen, Conner is here!" I yell.
"Hi Conner, how are you today?" Dan asks.
"I'm good how are you Dan?" Conner asks taking off his shoes.
"I'm good also, juts head up stairs I'm sure he's gaming or something." Dan says, as Conner head up to Owen room.

"Guess who." Conner asks with his hands covering my eyes.
"I don't know my amazing boyfriend? Or is it some random person?" I say.
"I think it may be the second one." He says, uncovering my eyes then pecking my lips.
"I missed you." I say wrapping my arms around he's neck.
"I saw you two days ago." He says wrapping arms around my hips.
"I know I just always have to be with you. Have you told your dad's yet?" I ask.
"No, I know that they will both be okay with me being bisexual. But how will they feel when I'm dating their best friends son." He says pulling me in closer.
"I know how you feel, I'm pretty sure they know I'm not straight. I want to ask if we can pain my room a pastel pink. I also want to try and wear more feminine clothes like my dad." I say digging my head into his chest.

•••

"Hey Owen did yo- holy shit are guys together?" Blakely says walking in on us kissing.
"Blakely please don't tell dad's, I don't want them to know." I say getting scared.

"I'm surrounded by gays." She says with a laugh.
"I'm not gay!"
"Then why are you?"
"I'm pansexual, I like everyone I don't care about gender." I say.
"Okay I was just going to ask you to cover for me tonight I'm going to go to a party tonight." She says.
"Um sure, I don't care, just be safe. You are only 12."
"I will, we're 13 in like 2 weeks. I'm going to leave at around 11:30 tonight. Bye." She says walking out of the room.

"You're a very good brother." Connor says.
"Yeah I know, I'm to good." I say starting a movie on my laptop.