Chapter 1- Tired

•Phil's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

Ages: 3 months

Words:690

•••

Dan shakes me awake telling me one of the babies are crying. We get up and go down the hall. Both baby's have different room, we worked really hard on. Dan goes and checks on Blakely, well I'm checking on Owen. I walk into Owens room and I'm met with a screaming baby. I want sleep but of course this baby is fucking hungry.
"Hi Owen." I coo as I pick him up from his crib. I am met with a crying Blakely in Dan's arms once I make it to the hall.

We walk down stairs to the kitchen, Dan goes to sit on the couch. When he sits I hand him Owen to hold as well.

I go and make their bottle's, Owens bottle is the green one and Blakely is the purple one. I grab the formula from the cabinet.

I make both babies a bottle, then walk out to the lounge.
"Here the bottle, let me take Owen back." I say very tiredly. I have hardly gotten any sleep the past week.
"Thanks." Dan says taking the bottle, then handing me Owen.

•••

I wake up on the couch, with a screaming baby in my arms. Owen starts crying which leads Blakely start crying. I knew when we had kids it would change our whole lives, but I haven't gotten more then 10 hours of sleep on the past week. I hand Dan the baby and give him a light kiss in the forehead.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He says back.

I love the twins so much, but I just want some damn sleep. I get there 2nd pair of bottles. Owen's is the blue one and Blakely's the pink one. I grab the container of baby formula, and it's almost empty. There's barley enough for the bottles I'm making right now, the mean we have to make a store run.
"Dan we're out of formula, we have to get more." I say walking in with the two bottles.
"Can I go, I haven't left the house in a week. I'm going fucking crazy." Dan's says. He still really doesn't swear that much, so I know it's bad.
"Yeah but I can't deal with them on my own."
"Yes you can I will leave after I give her the bottle. Then she should be good, just don't drop them." Dan says looking over at me.
"Im not going to fucking drop them."
"You could, you're very clumsy."
"So are you." I look down and see Owens almost done with his bottle. Blakely just finished her bottle. So Dan gets up places a light kiss to her forhead, then lays her in a play pin.

"I'm going to shower, then get ready, see you soon." Dan says place a kiss to my lips. Then walks out of the room.

•••

Dan walks out about a half hour later wearing the best outfit I have seen in a little over a week. He's wearing white jeans paired with a pink hoodie. And wearing a little but of mascara and lip gloss, he probably didn't feel like going all out today.
"Damn baby boy, you looking good." I say.
"Thanks, I wanted to wear a skirt but it's november, and I didn't want to freeze my butt off."
"I love you bye." I say.
"I love you too, I will be back as soon as I can." He says placing a kiss to my lips.

Then he walks out the door.  I'm left with the twins, by myself, for the first time. All I'm think is don't fuck this up Phil.

I set Owen down is a different play pin, but still next to Blakely.
"I love you both so much, I can't wait to see who you guys turn out to be." I whisper. Then I lay down on the couch, and sleep.

I really hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you for taking you time to read my book. A new chapter should be up everyday!