Chapter 18- A Coming Out Dinner

•Owen's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Eating disorder, Mentions of self harm, and Mentions of bullying

I fucking love this chapter so much.

*Few months later*

Ages:13

Words:796

•••

Tonight we are having dinner tonight with Chris and Pj, it's like one big gay dinner, other then Blakely who's having Evan over. But tonight Conner and I are planning on coming out, and telling them that we are dating, what could go wrong?

Conner and I have been thinking about how we can come out, and I think it's going to be amazing. I just hope that they don't hate I'm dating their best friends son.

"Hi babe you ready?" Conner says walking into my room, and pecking my lips.
"What-when-I'm just really confused on what happened." I say.
"I just walked into your room."
"But you didn't even knock or anything, what if I was jacking off or something." I say.
"Well then I might actually get to fuck you."

"Are you ready?" He asks.
"Yeah, I'm just scared."
"Hey the worst thing that can happen is that we are never allowed to have the the door shut or lock."
"Do you have the flags?" I ask. Then he shows me his backpack with both the bisexual and pansexual flags in it.
"So when they call us down to dinner we will clothes pin the flags to us like cape. Then once we get down at the table I kiss you." Conner says getting the flags ready.

"Boys dinners ready!" Someone calls from downstairs, I couldn't tell who.
"Okay be right down!" I yell.
"Do I look good?" I ask.
"Yes babe you look amazing. Do I look good?" He ask.
"Yes you look amazing as ever." I say
"Ready?" He asks.
"Ready." I say

He grabs my hand gives me one more last kiss before we walk out my door. We walk down the stairs, and then turn the corner.
"HOLY FUCK!" Phil screams. Conner and I both blush, then he turns to me a kisses me.
"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Pj screams.
"Awe you are so cute!" Dan squeals.
"So I'm pansexual." I say.
"And I'm bisexual." Conner says.
"And we have been together for almost a year." We say together.

We sit down and start eating dinner.
"So why did in you guys tell us earlier?" Chris says.
"I don't know I guess we were scared." I say.
"Blakely you're very quite, what's wrong?" Dan asks.
"Oh I have known about this for months."
"What!" All the dad's say.
"I walked in on them making out, when I was asking Owen to cover for me when I snuck out at the party." She says.

I'm just pushing around the food on my plate. I think about how many calories are in this pasta.
"You okay?" Conner leans over and asks. I nod, and he gives a knowing  like 'I know somethings wrong, and we are going to talk about it later.'

•••

"Can Conner please spend the night." I beg.
"I don't know, you could fuck." Phil says.
"Babe, we shared a bed without fucking for a month. Yes Conner can stay." Dan says, and I run up stairs.

•••

It's around minight when we turn off the lights. I was about to take my hoodie off then I remember the cuts. After that one time it's turned into an addiction. I have many cuts and now scars scattered across both wrist.

"So do you want to tell me why I haven't seen eat anything at dinner, and why I haven't seen you shirt less or your favorite pink short sleeve shirt?" He asks holding on to my stronger.
"No reason." I say.
"Really? Nothing at all." He says.
"Maybe a little something."
"And what is that?"
"I'm fat, and I don't want you to know about something else because... you will hate me." I say the last one quietly.
"You are not fat, you're fucking perfect. What's the other thing, I can tell it's bothering you." He says running his fingers through my hair, which makes me calmer.
"I...self harm."
"Oh Owen, I am so sorry I wasn't here for you."
"It's not your fault, it's Alex's." I say.
"What does Alex have to do with this?"
"He bullies me." I say.
"I had no idea I'm so sorry." He says kissing my forehead.
"It's really okay. But can we stop talking about this, I tired." I say, digging my face farther into his chest.
"Okay, but your sweating so if you want to take your hoodie if you want, I won't care." He says.
"Thank you." I say sliding off my hoodie.
"You are really an amazing boyfriend, thank you." I say kissing him.
"You are amazing too, I love you."
"I love you too." I say digging my face into his chest, smelling in his sent.