Chapter 10- Day before

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*4 years later*

I really just want to get to their teen years, so big time skips coming in the next few chapters.

Ages:5

(Daddy=Phil and Dad=Dan)

Words:566

•••

"Dad! Daddy! Time to get up!" Blakely yells jumping up and down on our bed.
"5 more minutes." Phil says pulling me in closer.
"Come on its already 9, and we have to pick up a new outfit for tomorrow." She whines.
"Okay we will be down soon, give us a few minutes." I say.
"If you aren't down there in 5 minutes, I will be right back up here." She says getting off the bed, and then running our of the room.

"Morning bear."
"Moring Phily, we should get up." I say getting out of bed.
"No, don't leave me." He whines.
"You can have the shower first, I will go make them some breakfast. Love you." I say putting on a shirt then walking out of the room.

"Dad! Owen stole my barbies!" Blakely whines.
"Well I want to play with barbies!" Owen says.
"Guys it not even 10 yet, no fighting." I say pouring a bowl of cereal for both of them. "Now come eat." I say placing both of the bowls don't at the table.
"Dad, can I get barbies?" Owen asks, taking a bite of food.
"Of course, we are going shopping today for a new outfit for school tomorrow, so I will ask daddy if we can get you some, now eat!" I say.

•••

"Okay make up your fucking mind Blakely, is it the white dress or the pink one?" I ask. I got put with Blakely due to me being more feminine, and then Phil has Owen. But Owen already has his outfit so he's at toy store. Then my phone starts ringing.

(Phil=P and Dan=D)

P: Hey babe, Owen said that he could get barbies is that true?
D: Yeah, why?
P: Okay I just wanted to make sure that I could get him the barbie dream house.
D: Okay bye
P: Bye
*end of call*

•••

"Look at my pretty dress daddy." Blakely says twirling in front of Phil, well Owens in his room playing with his new barbies.
"It's very pretty flower."
"Thanks, dad helped me pick it."
"I can tell it's very Dan." He says with a laugh.

I walk up stairs to Owens room.
"Hi dad!"
"Hi butter cup, what are you doing?" I asks sitting next to him.
"Playing with my new toys, I really like them. Thank you for letting me get girl toys." He says.
"Owen always remember toys, clothes, and stuff like that don't have genders. In mean look at me I love wearing skirts and make up but that's just who I am." I say giving him a hug.
"Thanks dad, you're the best." He says

•••

"Goodnight pumpkin, sleep well, you have your first day of kindergarten tomorrow." I say giving Blakely a kiss on her forhead.
"Goodnight dad, I love you."
"I love you too pumpkin, sleep well." I say walking to the door, turning off the lights, then shutting the door almost all the way.

I meet Phil in the hall way.
"Let's go to bed. We have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow." I say.
"Okay let's go to bed." He says following me into our room.