Chapter 15- Party

•Blakely pov•

Trigger Warnings: Under age drinking and Mentions of under age sex

Ages:12 *almost 13*

Words:1582

•••

It's around 9:45 when I turn on my shower. I use my special strawberry shampoo and conditioner, I shave everything. Then get out of the shower and put on a sports bra, panties, and sweatpants. I head down stairs and see my dad's watching a movie.

"Um dad's?" I say.
"Hmm?" They both say.
"I'm not feeling very well so I'm going to head to bed." I say.
"Okay Goodnight I love you." Dan says.
"I also love you." Phil says.
"I love you both." I say. They turn the movie back, and I head but up to my room.

When I get to my room I shut and lock my door. I start off with my makeup. I have really good skin so I start off with some eyeshadow. I'm doing a gold cut crease, after I finish it I add a wing eye liner. I add some light brown nude lipstick. My outfit is a black mini skirt, with a black bralette, with a see through lacy white crop top. I was going to be wearing heels, but climbing down a tree in heels isn't a good idea. So I'm wearing my black and white checkered vans. It's 10:30 by the time I'm done so Lily should be here in like 30. I plug my phone in then just go on my laptop till she gets here.

•••

My phone goes off at 11:03 saying Lily is right out side. I text Owen saying I'm leaving. I open my window, and carefully climb down the tree.

"What took you so long bitch?" Lily says twirling her hair.
"You try climbing down a tree in a skirt."
Lily is 14, and is  punk. She's always in black, she has her nose pierced, has a stick n' pock tattoo, she always has beautiful wing eyeliner.
"So are you ready to see Evan?" She asks. Evan is my crush, and he invited me to this party so I have to go.
"Of course." I say, the walk isn't bad only like 4 blocks.
"Are you guys going to do anything tonight?" She asks wiggling her eye brows.
"Hell no I'm 12 may I remind you."
"Your 13 in what 2 weeks."
"I don't I will see how the night goes." I say. I check my phone and Owen responded.

Owen: You owe me, plus I just went down stairs and they were watching a movie and making out on the couch. You should be good for at least now.

Me: Okay, I didn't want to know that. Anyway thanks your the best!

•••

We are walking up to the house and I see flashing lights coming from the house.
"Okay I had to do my first house party by myself, so it's only fair if you do, good luck." She says opening the door, and going to join some of her other friends. When we walk in its smells like alcohol, weed, and sex. Oh great what did I get myself into?

I walk around a little until I find the kitchen, and a bunch of red solo cups. Then someone bumps into me, it's Evan, thank god.
"Hey Blakely glad you could make it. Want a drink?" He asks handing me a red cup. I have no fucking idea what's in it but I take a sip, letting the alcohol burn the back of my throat.
"Come let's dance!" He says with the smell of alcohol coming from his breath. I down the rest of the first cup, then grab another.

•••

Another 3 cups down and I'm grinding down on Evan. He pushes me to the couch, and starts kissing me. I'm to drunk to process anything that's going on right now. The kiss becomes hungry, he's making his way down my neck putting light kiss all the way down. Until he finds the spot that makes me moan, then he stops and sucks.
"Wanna go to the bedroom?" He asks.
"Y-yeah." I moan out. He picks me up taking me to the closes bedroom.

•••

I wake up with a huge headache, I sit up to look around, and I notice I'm not in my room.
"Ssssshit." I say. I have no shirt, bra, or skirt on, then there's a fully naked Evan next to me. Good job Blakely you aren't even going to remember your first time. I see my phone on the ground so I grab it, and see 20 text from Owen, 10 from dad, and 12 from daddy. Then multiple missed call from all three.

Owen: They are checking on you.

Owen: Their trying to get in your room.

Dad: Where are you?

Dad: Blakely where are you, we are so worried.

Daddy: Where the hell are you?!

Daddy: If you are going to sneak out at lest tell me!

Daddy: I used to be so good at it.

"Fuck!" I swear loudly, loud enough to wake up Evan.
"What the fuck!" He yells.
"Did we..." I ask.
"Yeah I think we did." He says.
"Fuck did we at least do it protected?" I ask looking for a used condom, I'm relieved when I find one by my shirt.
"I am so sorry Blakely, I was to drunk to process anything." He says.
"It's fine, I was also to drunk to think about it." I say and he nods and puts on his own shirt.

"I need to get home, my family is going crazy." I say. I put back on my bra, shirt, panties, and skirt. I check the time and it's 4 am.
"Can I walked you home?" He asks putting on his pants. I guess it was his older brothers party, so we are at his house.
"Sure." I say grabbing my phone.
"Do you want a sweatshirt?" He asks grabbing one for him self. I nod, and he hands me one.

The walk home was fun, other then I have a horrible headache.
"I know we both don't remember what happen, but I really like you Blakely." He says grabbing my hand.
"I really like you too." I say blushing.
"Do you want to go out sometime?" He asks.
"I love to." I say giving his cheek a kiss.

We make it to my block.
"I would really love for you walk me to my house, but I want to be able to see you again. I will walk from here." I say.
"Okay, that would be bad if we didn't get to see each other again." He says.
"Oh your sweatshirt."
"No keep it till I see you again."
"Thanks, bye." I say giving him a kiss.
"Bye." He says walking back home, and I walk to mine.

•••

I walk in through the front door, to find Phil on the couch, and Dan laying on it sleeping.
"Hey." I say sliding of my shoes.
"Don't 'hey' me, you snuck out." He says loud enough but not to wake up dad.
"I'm sorry." I say looking down.
"I know." He says standing up next to me.

•••

"Your head killing you?" He asks after a few minutes of silence.
"Yeah."
"So I need some answers before I get you some pain killers. 1, how much did you drink? 2, did you do any drugs? 3, did you have sex? 4, who's hoodie is it?" He asks.
"Okay. 1, I think I had about 5 drinks. 2, not that I know of. 3, yes. 4, Evans." I say looking down.
"You had sex?!" He whisper yells handing me some water and pain killers.
"On my defense I was very drunk."
"You're 12!"
"Almost 13!"
"You know what, did the guy rape you?"
"No, I wanted it...I think." I whisper the last part.
"Okay, I'm only going to do a few things. 1, you don't have your phone till your birthday. 2, you have to mop till your birthday. And 3, you need to tell Dan, not me." He says, my birthday is in less then 2 weeks.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" I ask.
"I was almost 14."
"How about dad."
"He was 17."
"Are you mad at me?" I ask.
"I'm really just happy you're safe." He says.
"Yeah but I lost my virginity at a young age."
"I know but as long as he didn't rape you, I'm okay. But Dan is going to be mad." He says.
"Okay I will tell him when he wakes up." I say handing him my phone, then walking up stairs to take off my makeup, and go to sleep.

•••

I wake up around noon knowing that I have to tell dad. I get up and throw on some sweats, and head down stairs. I see him on the couch watching something.
"Dad I need to tell you something."I say sitting next to him.
"You worried me sick!" He says closing his laptop.
"I'm sorry for everything I'm about to say."
"Are those fucking hickeys!" He yells. I haven't even really looked in a mirror. I nod.
"Okay let me talk. I got drunk and had sex." I say.
"You're fucking 12!" He says.
"I know I'm sorry."
"It's just you're my little girl, I don't what I would do if something happened." He says pulling me into a hug.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He says.