Chapter 12- The Office

•Owens pov•

Trigger Warnings: Homophobia

*The next day*

Ages:5

Words: 1162

•••

"Owen it's time to get up! It's friday, then we have the weekend." Dad says shaking me lighty awake.
"Can Conner come over after school?" I ask sitting up in my bed.
"I will talk to his dad's. Now get up." He says patting the bed, then getting up. I skip out of bed, then down stairs.
"Good moring Owen." My sister says, then takes a bite of cereal.
"Moring!" I reply with my mouth full of cereal.
"What has you do happy at 7:30 in the moring?" Dad asks talking a sip of his coffee.
"I get to see Conner again."
"You guys really are best friends aren't you." Dad says.
"Yeah." I say taking another bite.
"Okay hurry up and eat!"

•••

"Okay guys today I'm going to tell you a little more about myself, because yesterday you guys learned about your class mates. So my name is Tyler Oakley, I live with my boyfriend, 2 dogs, and I'm 29 years old. I'm not very interesting, but there you go." Mr. Oakley says.
"Eww that's gross, two boys can't be together." A girl with blonde hair says.
"Quinn, I'm not going to blow up on you sense your so little but love is love. It doesn't matter who you love, just love that person with all of your heart." He says wow he really is amazing.

"Owen are you listening?" The teacher says pulling my from my thoughts. I shake my head no, and he nods.
"Your lucky that it's only the second day of school, or you would be in the hall. Okay now class today we are going to be coloring some pictures until the bell rings for recess."

"What are you going to draw Owen?" Conner asked me.
"Im going to draw a flower with trees. What about you?" I asks, already starting on my picture.
"I'm going to draw you!" He says blushing.

•••

"Conner, Owen, what are you guys drawing?" Mr. Oakley asks.
"I'm drawing flowers."
"I'm drawing Owen."
"It looks very good so far, recess is in 5 minutes so start picking up the crayons please." He says walking over to the next table.

Conner and I rush outside to the playground hand in hand, we older kids stopped us.
"Hey look at the little faggot's." An older boy with brown hair says.
"What's a faggot?" Conner leans over and whispers in my ear, I just shrug not knowing as well.
"Look at the one in pink, I'm sure he just loves dick." He talking to me, I'm in a pink shirt with a flower on it.
"I'm sure the other one just wants his as a cock warmer." Another guy said. A guy with blonde hair looked like he was about to punch me, but Mr. Oakley came just in time.

"What's going on here?" He asks in a stern voice.
"Uh nothing Mr. Oakley." The brown haired boy says.
"It doesn't look like nothing, you almost made Owen and Conner cry, they are kindergartners. Fucking shame on you, go to Miss. Massen office now." He says pointing to the office door.
"Owen, Conner, I'm going to call your parents to come pick you guys up. It doesn't look like you want to be at school the rest of the day." He says and we both nod. "Okay follow me." He says, and we start walking to the office.

•••
•Phil's pov•

My phone starts ringing, I look at the number and it's the school, I pick it up immediately. Dan walks into the room eating toast.
"Hi is this Phil Lester?" The voice asks.
"Yes, that's me, what's wrong?"
"Well some older kids were picking your son and his friend, and he started crying. He got the choice to stay at school or go home, they both said they wanted to go home. So if you could please come pick up Owen."
"Of course I am coming right away." I say putting on my shoes.
"Okay, bye." The voice says.
"Bye." I say hanging up the phone.

"Dan, Owen was getting picked on at school, and he was crying, we need to go pick him up."
"Okay, did they say what about?" He asks putting on his shoes, and finishing his toast.
"I don't know. Hurry up Owens crying." I says running out the door, with Dan right behind.

•••

We walk into the office to find Chris and Pj are there too.
"Dan, Phil what are you doing here?" Pj asks.
"We got a call about Owen and a friend were being picked on." Dan says, and everything clicks.
"So Conner and Owen were being picked on, that fucking bitch is going to pay." I say.
"Babe, calm down." Dan says.
"How can I Owen is already being made fun of, it's the second day of school for forever. He still has to deal with so much school in front of him." I say. After I say that a man comes out.

"Hi I'm Mr. Oakley or you guys can call me Tyler. I'm the boys teacher, and the one who saw the boys picking on them." Tyler says.
"What we're the boys saying about then?" Chris asks.
"They we're calling them faggot's, and cock warmer, then when someone was about to punch Owen I walked up and put a stop to them." He explained. To hear what people said to my son and his best friend, hell my best friends son.
Dan flinched at the word faggot, it reminded him of when we was in school. I grab his hand running my thumb over the wedding band, and smile a little bit, I just love him so much.

"Can we see our sons?" Dan asks.
"Of course there right this way." He says leading us through the office.

•••

"Dad, daddy, it hurt what they said." Owen says breaking down in tears.
"I know flower, I used to have to deal with people saying mean things to me all the time. But I'm look at me now I'm happy, I will tell you more when your older. But we have a few more hours till we have to come back and pick up Blakely, do you want to make cupcakes with me?" Dan asks eye level with Owen.
"Can Conner come over?" He asks.
"Only if it's okay with his dad's. I will asks, Phil can you take Owen and Connrr outside?" Dan asks as I walk with the kids out side.

•••

"Okay Conner be good we will pick up around noon tomorrow. Bye I love you." Chris says hugging Conner, then Pj hugs him also.

"Okay let's go home and bake cupcakes!" Dan's says skipping to the car, his way to the car I smack his ass.
"Daddy don't hurt dad." Owen says.
"It's okay daddy, I like it." Dan says winking. Fuck this is going to be a long day.