Chapter 32- Hi Little Thing

•Blakely's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Child birth

*One week later*

Ages:16

Words:916

•••

4 days till my due date, and the closer I get, the more scared I get. We have our bag packed and ready to go, when the time comes. Evan doesn't leave my house anymore. Then a sharp pain goes shooting through my lower back.
"Fuck!" I say curling up into a ball.
"Babe what's wrong?" Evans asks putting his phone down.
"G-get my dad's." I hiss in pain. And he runs our of the room.

"Blakely what's wrong?" Phil asks dropping to my side.
"I don't know." After I say that the pain stops and I can finally breath again.
"Babe call Louise." Phil says to Dan.
"Okay." He says running our of his room and grabbing his phone.

•••

"She says you're probably going into labor." Dan says hanging up the phone.
"What! I can't be it's to early! I'm not ready." I say, starting to cry. I'm not ready to be a mom.
"Blakely you are going to be an amazing mom." Evan says brushing the hair from my face and pecking my lips.
"Thank you and you are going to be an amazing dad." I say kissing him again.
"We need to get you to the hospital." Phil say. Wow this is really happening I going to have this baby really soon.

We get in the car and I have another contraction. I'm in the back of the car balled up into a circle crying.
"Please make i-it stop." I beg.
"You are so strong, everything is going to be amazing. You can do this, I love you." He says running his fingers through my hair.
I start whining and whimpering, this pain is the worst thing I have ever felt.

After a few more minutes the pain stops and I can breath. Phil's driving, Dan's in the passenger seat, Evan, and I are in the back of the car on the way to the hospital. This baby is going to be here soon, I don't even know if I'm ready. Ready for so many sleepless nights and screams at night. I'm for sure taking about 2-3 months off from school. We have made a little plan with the school actually. Evan and I have 6 out of 7 classes together so that should help with our baby. But this is going to be a hell of a ride.

•••

"Okay it looks like you are 4 centimeters dilated." A way to happy nurse says.
"Okay thank you." I say closed my legs and she was out of the hospital room. Then a hard contraction hits me like a rock.
"Breath." Evan says rubbing my hand. My contractions are about 17 minutes apart and are getting harder the more it goes on.

•••

I'm now 12 hours into labor and still only 6 centimeters dilated. They are now thinking about maybe doing a C-section, but I really don't want to go one.
"Babe?" I ask coming down from a contraction.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"Can you please get more ice chips?" I say shoving the empty cup in his face.
"Yes of course baby." He says walking out of the room.

My phone goes off and I take a look at it. Phil just tweeted something about me still being in labor and how I might need a C-section. And how to send thoughts our ways.

"Dad's?" I ask.
"Yeah?" They both say at the same time.
"I'm scared, what if I'm not a good mom." I say starting to cry.
"Hey, you are going to be an amazing mom. And if not you will have Phil, Evan, and I to help you." Dan says kissing my forehead.
"Thanks." I say.
"Your welcome." He says.

•••

It's 6 hours later and I'm fully dilated and ready to push.
"I can't do this I cry."
"Yes you can, just think about she will be here so soon." Evan says holding my hand.
"Okay, you are going to push for ten then rest for ten, got it?" The nurse asks.
"Y-yes." I say.
"Ready, push, push, push..." She says.
"Fuccckkk!" I scream. Everything  a blur.

After an hour of off and on pushing.
"One last push, then she will be here." The nurse says. With one more last push, I hear Kiah's first cry. I collapse on the bed.
"Does dad wants to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor says holding our little girl up.
"Yes!" Evan says cutting the cord.

•••

It's a few hours later and I have Kiah in my arms and Evan some how fits on the bed with me.
"So are you guys going to tell me the name of my grand daughter?" Dan says.
"Her name is Kiah Rose Lester." I say smiling.
"Awe that's fucking adorable!" Phil says.
"That's so cute!" Dan says.
"When's Owen, Conner, Pj, and Chris coming?" I ask.
"Well I didn't know if you are up to it?" Phil says.
"I just want to see my fucking twin." I say.
"Okay I will call them." Phil says.

•••

"W-what's her n-name?" Owen asks holding her.
"Kiah Rose." I say.
"That's so cute!" Pj says.
"So how was it pushing a kid out?" Conners asks.
"The worst pain I have ever had." I laugh. But now that she's here, I wouldn't change it for the world. It may have changed my whole life, but it has been a good change.