Chapter 13- The Birds and The Bees

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

*5 years later*

Ages:10

Words:833

•••

Yesterday was the twins 10th birthday, over the past years you can really see their personalitys grow. Owen has these dark brown, with dark brown almost black curly hair. With golden tan skin, littered with a few freckles. He has become such a beautiful young man. He's happy almost all the time, and loves the color pink. Him and Conner barley spend anytime apart. He's turned out a lot like me.

Blakely on the other hand has dirty blonde hair, with the brightest blue eyes you have ever seen. She loves the color black. She really doesn't have any friends, she spends a lot of time by herself in her room reading. She's turning out alot like Phil.

"Hey dad, you said after our 10th birthday, you would tell us how babies are made." Owen says.
"O-oh, yeah let me get Blakely and daddy so we can talk about that." I say running from the room. I go to our room to find Phil.

"Phil it's time."
"For?" He asks putting his book down.
"Telling them about sex and shit."
"No it can't be, I'm not ready." He says getting up and pacing around the room.
"How much do we tell them?" I ask.
"I think how baby's are made, should be good for now." He says.
"Are we ready for this?"
"Really as I will ever be."

•••

"Okay so are guys going to tell us or just going to keep sitting there for another 5 minutes." Blakely says.
"U-um Phil do you want to start?"
"S-sure." He takes a deep breath and the starts.
"Okay so a baby is made when a dick goes into a vagina, then the guy cums and that has sperm in it. Then the sperm fertilizes the egg, then after 9 months a baby comes out." He says. The kids look scared.
"So...um...yeah that's how a baby is mad." I finish.
"Okay sense we are already talking about it, let's talk about safe sex, or just sex. I won't go to in detail." Phil says.
"Can I go up stairs?" Blakely asks.
"No its important to learn about this stuff." I say.

•••

"Any questions?" Phil asks.
"Nope." Owen replies.
"No." Blakely replies. They both walk up into there room to sleep.

"Phil you really didn't need to go so in depth." I say.
"It's good for them to know."
"It's know but I'm just to gay for that."
"I know you are." He says pulling me into a kiss.

The kiss starts to get heated. He bites my lip asking for entrance, which I let. I moan slightly into the kiss, as Phil begins to grind down on me.
"Daddy!" I gasp pulling away for air. He starts peppering kisses down my neck, then picking a spot and sucking.
"Mmm." I moan.
"P-phil we can't d-do this." I say.
"Why not the kids are up stairs for the rest of the night probably, I think we scared them for now."
"Find but the farthest I will go is a blowjob." I say, and he nods.

He goes back to my neck, then sucking one more spot, then pulls off my shirt.
"So pretty, all mine." He says pulling off his own shirt. I get down to his jeans, start to unzip them. When we both hear glass drop. We both quickly turn around to see a very bright red Owen.
"Were you guys about to do it?" Owen asks. Our faces go bright red as well, we should know better the to fuck on the couch with kids home.
"I-i just came down here to ask you guys and question, and get more water. But I think I'm just going to go back up stairs." He says turning around towards the stairs.

"Wait Owen what did you want to ask?" I ask putting my shirt back on, then handing Phil his.
"I was going to ask...um...how...um...you...guys did it." He says sitting on the couch. "You know how boys do it." He says.
"Well it's kinda like a girl/boy relationship, but just a little different. So when to guys do it together one guys has to put their dick in the other guys butthole." Phil explains.
"Doesn't that hurt?"
"I don't know ask dad." Phil says smirking at me, and I go deep red.
"It does at first, but then it feels really good. You know what I think we have taught you guys enough today, why don't you head up stairs and play on your ipad for a little. And I'm going to get a glass of wine, daddy do you want a glass?" I ask sending him a smirk.
"Dan it's 2pm on a tuesday, but after that I do need as glass. You know what just bring the whole fucking bottle." He says starting to clean the glass up.