21.8 million likes
@indigoblue: Homecoming premiere 💙🕷

•••

"Tom!" Indigo yelled from across the red carpet.

He was in the middle of an interview, but he didn't mind the interruption. "Ha, we were just talking about her. There's my lovely girlfriend!"

Indigo hiked up her dress and quickly ran to Tom as fast as possible. Who knew running in heels was such a sport?

"Indigo Rivera! How does it feel to share the screen with your boyfriend?" The interviewer asked her.

"It's amazing, that's all I gotta say." She turned to Tom. "Tommy boy, I have to tell you something and it just can't wait."

"Indie, you're scaring me."

Indigo kicked her heels off her feet, and got down on one knee. "Look, I know this guy usually does this but-"

"Indie-" He pulls out a ring box. "-I was gonna propose too!"

She stood up, blessed she didn't have to be on the ground any longer. "Well, I beat you to it."

He smiled, also holding in some laughter. "I can't believe this is happening."

"So like-" She smirked. "Wanna marry me?"

"More like do YOU wanna marry me?"

"Oh my god, just put the damn ring on my finger already." She laughed.

"Are you getting this, Steve? Good. Tom Holland and Indigo Rivera are engaged!"

The camera caught them kissing, and admiring each other's rings. "I can't believe we just proposed to each other at the same time." Tom said, smiling his ass off.

She shrugged it off. "Sounds like something we would do anyway."

•••

23.6 million likes
@tomholland2013: best day of my life

View 189,273 comments

@indigoblue: hmmm I wonder why ??

@username: ^ THEYRE UP TO SOMETHING

@username: COUPLE GOALS WTF

@jennyiscool: my parents 😤

•••

"Oh my god is that Robert Downey Jr?" In fact, it really was him. Indigo was standing next to Tom, and he just casually nodded in response. "Babe, I might pass out."