057. the day before

One day before the Homecoming premiere

(Are you surprised? It's another shitty manip!)

23.4 million likes
@indigoblue: Meeting everyone at the homecoming set is something I'll never forget. This movie has truly changed my life for the better and I'll always be grateful for the team that believed in me to help bring this spidey world to life again. I hope you enjoy the movie as much as I enjoyed being in it. See ya at the theater July 7th! P.S I'm salty I didn't get to meet Robert Downey Jr.
Tagged: @tomholland2013, @zendaya @lifeisaloha @lauraharrier @tonyrevolori, @hazosterfield, @marisatomei

View 430,272 comments

@username: this is so sweet ?? Wtf take my money

@tomholland2013: dammit this is so cute Indie you'll make me cry

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 I'll cuddle you

@zendaya: love ya azul

@lauraharrier: I miss seeing you all everyday ugh

@tonyrevolori: the world ain't ready

@lifeisaloha: let's never forget Tomigo happened on set

@username: ^^ mood

@hazosterfield: you're a star

@robertdowneyjr: see you at the premiere then

@username: RDJ COMMENTED SKSKSKSKSKSKSKKS

•••

Tom and Indigo, including the rest of the cast and crew, flew out to California for the big day tomorrow. The movie wasn't coming out until July 7th, but the premiere was a little over a week before release. Still, it was a huge moment.

As per usual, the plane ride was hectic. When the spidey crew are all in the same place, chaos is just begging to happen. There's plenty of childish bickering, and lots of joking.

"Zendaya, make fun of my height one more time! You're really testing me!" Jacob yelled, pointing his finger at her.

All she could do was laugh. "What can I say? I work with shorties."

"Hey!" Indigo gasped. "Being short is my brand."

"I'm talking about my fellow male costars, y'all are straight up short." Zendaya said.

Jacob crossed his arms, accepting defeat, except for Tom.

"For your information, ZENDAYA," Tom started. "I am 5'8 which means-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," She interrupted. "You're only two inches shorter than me, calm your man tits."

"Shouldn't you be calling Diego right about now?" Indigo smirked.

Zendaya groaned. "You're right, hold on." And with that, she stood up and found somewhere to be by herself. Although, you could hear her giggle as she was on the phone with him.

"Speaking of Diego," Laura spoke. "Why isn't he coming to the premiere?"

At the same time, both Indigo and Harrison said, "Broadway stuff, duh." Except Harrison was imitating Indigo, which resulted in him receiving the death glare for the millionth time.

•••

(Credit to @spideyzjm on insta)

17.5 million likes
@zendaya: gang gang 🕷 (don't forget we love you too @lauraharrier and @hazosterfield)
Tagged: @indigoblue @tomholland2013 @tonyrevolori @lifeisaloha

•••

Arriving in California, they were desperate for sleep. Jet lag was one hell of a killer, and everyone was feeling it.

"I might pass out on the ride to the hotel." Tony said, yawning loudly.

"We haven't even got into a car!" Laura groaned.

He rolled his eyes at her. "Okay, and? Ya boy is tired."

"You're so impatient." She said quietly. "I heard that!"

They were all staying in the same hotel, just in different rooms. But, Indigo and Tom were blessed enough to be able to share a room. She had made sure the ring was secretly stashed away, somewhere where Tom would never find it, hopefully.

It was only 9 pm in California, due to different time zones, and the couple were both ready to pass out.

"Darling, I love you, but I also love sleep." Tom said, trying to stay awake.

"Same." She replied, yawning.

"Bedtime?"

"Bedtime."

•••

2 ! More ! Chapters !