005. the tonight show

Indigo arrives home late at her cozy New York City apartment, looking a little cleaner than when she left. "Honey, I'm home!" She joked, knowing her best friend was home and awake.

She hears a loud scream, and Jenny runs out from the kitchen. "You're back!"

Jenny hugs Indigo instantly. "Yeah, I'm going on the Tonight Show tomorrow!"

"You know he's gonna ask about you and Tom, right?" Jenny asks.

Indigo sighs. "I know, don't even talk about it."

As much as Indigo loves being Tom's friend, the media would go nuts if they ever dated. Plus, the thought of it kind of scares her. She's never been through anything serious or intimate, and Tom just seems like a more experienced person.

"It's like my teenage dreams are somewhat coming true!" When Indigo was 16 she claimed that she wanted to marry Tom Holland, how crazy of her.

Jenny laughed. "I know something is gonna happen because he's been flirting like crazy on your Instagram."

"Jenny, it's nothing serious." Lies. "He's just playing around." Also, lies.

She raises an eyebrow. "Mhm."

Indigo rolls her eyes. "Whatever, I'm going to bed."

•••

time skip to the Tonight Show

"Here comes Indigo Rivera!"

Indigo walks out, gives Jimmy Fallon a hug, and takes a seat. "I can't believe I'm here." She said, beaming.

"No, I can't even believe you're here. You're in freaking Spider-Man!" Jimmy says.

Shes smiled, brushing off the compliment. "I'm only a potential love interest, but it's still cool!"

After talking for a good five minutes about Spider-Man and her best friend, Jimmy drops the big question she was dreading. "You and your costar Tom Holland have seemed a little, I don't know, flirty on social media. So tell me, is there something going on?"

Indigo's eyes widen, and then she laughs it off. "No, there is nothing going on between Tom and I. We're just good friends, even if he thinks I'm hot."

The audience says "Ooo" in unison. "Well you heard it, they're not dating."

Phew.

•••

2.1 million likes
@indigoblue: Jimmy Fallon knows I exist, life is complete.

View 10,092 comments

@username: that interview had me SHOOK

@jennyiscool: the snack that smiles back

@username: I just wish her and Tom were dating ugh

@username: @username SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

@tomholland2013: that smile 😍

@etherreally: DID HE JUST

@username: I SEE A HEART EYES EMOJI

@zendaya: my girl is thriving !!

@indigoblue: @zendaya STOP I LOVE YOU

@tomholland2013: @indigoblue what about me 😭😭

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 you're alright I guess

@tonyrevolori: @tomholland2013 you just got flamed up lmaooo

@lauraharrier: @tonyrevolori shhh Tom is fragile

@tomholland2013: @indigoblue @tonyrevolori @lauraharrier at least Jacob won't roast me

@lifeisaloha: @tomholland2013 nah it's all you ya big baby

@hazosterfield: god dammit I missed the roast tom session

@tomholland2013: @hazosterfield EXCUSE ME

@hazosterfield: I said nothing that was indigo I've TOTALLY been hacked

@indigoblue: @hazosterfield bro I don't even follow you

@tomholland2013: @hazosterfield HAHA

•••

What ? Am ? I ? Doing ? With ? This ?