025. love hurts

Indigo and Tom didn't speak a word to each other. The awkward silence throughout the apartment was unbearable for Harrison, but this was his mess.

She was laying on the couch with her phone in her face, visible mascara stains down her cheeks which made her look insane. Despite all of it, Harrison couldn't get over her.

He was too scared to talk to her, he was even too scared to talk to Tom again. They probably hated his guts right now.

"I'm going to the store." Tom said in a monotone voice and left, the door slamming behind him.

Maybe Harrison should talk to her about it, he did kiss her after all and she never said anything about it. "Indigo?"

She looked up at him, wiping away tears and mascara. "Hm?"

"Can we talk? About, you know..."

She sat up, and nodded. "We can't ignore it forever."

Harrison knew he would get his heart broken, love hurts sometimes. There he was sitting in front of the girl that had his stubborn heart, but she didn't know that.

"You know that I like you, but do you have any feelings for me?" There was no going back now for him. He can't dodge another bullet.

"In all honesty, you remind me of my brother." She admitted. "And it would be weird kissing my brother." She giggled a little. "Ya know?"

He nodded, accepting that there was no chance for him. "Thank you for your honesty." He stood up and started to walk to his room.

"Harrison?"

He turned around. "Huh?"

"Are we still friends? Because you're like my guy best friend." Indigo said.

"Of course." He replied. "Wait, do you just so happen to have a twin sister?"

She laughed and shook her head no. "Just the annoying older brother."

All is well for that, but Tomigo is still a mess.

•••

Tom arrived back at the apartment an hour later, and noticed Indigo packing up her barely used suitcase. "Where are you going?"

"Home. I'm going on a flight back to New York tomorrow."

He couldn't blame her, they were on a break. He couldn't fall to his knees begging her to stay when they weren't even together really. "I thought you were staying."

"I can't promise anything when we're on a break. I'm sorry." She said, her heart practically crumbling.

"Fine." He whispered and went to his room. Tom never thought it would come to this, they were barely speaking now. Was Tom overreacting? Probably, but he had the right to be upset.

Indigo didn't want to go, she just wanted to be in Tom's arms again.

•••

8.1 million likes
@indigoblue: all I get is stupid with love

Comments disabled

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Jen 🌻 [Jenny]

Jen 🌻
Bitch what the FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
BEJDBEKDJDAKDKEK

Indie 💙
I'm coming home tomorrow

Jen 🌻
Sis 😪
I know you're hurting

Indie 💙
No shit Sherlock
I feel like my heart is
being shit on

Jen 🌻
This break won't last

Indie 💙
You're right
It won't
It's gonna lead to a breakup
I may not know a lot about
relationships but I'm sure
about this
I'll see you tomorrow

•••

Arriving back in New York, Indigo felt a little sense of normal. Back to her surroundings, where she belonged, but she still felt empty.

Paparazzi at the airport were bombarding her asking where's Tom, she tried holding back tears, but it was too hard to keep it all in. She had Jenny at her rescue, shooing them all away. "Hey, you okay?"

Indigo immediately hugged Jenny, she needed a good right about now. Especially coming from her best friend. "Wanna binge watch friends and eat ice cream?" Indigo nodded at Jenny's question, and they made their way out of the airport.

•••

7.9 million likes
@indigoblue: oh hi it's your favorite besties
Tagged: @jennyiscool

View 15,696 comments

@username: ICONS !

@username: y'all are friendship GOALS

@tomholland2013: you look as beautiful as ever

•••

Ugh the TEA !!