015. mission complete

Mission Get Tomigo to Date

Sunny Daya [Zendaya]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Haz [Harrison]

Laur 💞
Guys it might happen tonight !!

Haz
What?

Laur 💞
Haz you're so late
Tom asked Indigo out
on a REAL DATE
He might ask her to
be his gf!!

Jay 🐻
YES
MY BOY TOM

Toe-knee
Brb changing the gc
name

Toe-knee changed the group chat name to "Tomigo is Happening"

Sunny Daya
Accurate

•••

When Tom meant by "real date", he meant the night of their lives. He went all out. He took Indigo on a horse carriage around the city. Then took her to a picnic by a lake.

"I have to say, this is impressive." She truly was impressed by how he set everything up. He was even wearing a suit to top it all off.

"Like I said the first time, nothing but the best for Indigo Rivera." She laughed at his words, he really was a man of his word though. He went above and beyond for her.

During their date, Harrison was frantically texting Tom for updates. And of course Harrison provided the updates to the group chat.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Haz [Harrison]
Tommy Boy [Tom]

Haz
Tom
What's happening
Did you ask her out yet

Tommy Boy
Haz chill
We're having a picnic rn
I'm waiting until the end

Haz
Fineeee
Good luck buddy

Tommy Boy
Now let me get my girl

•••

Tom groaned at his phone. "Harrison can be annoying sometimes." Indigo looked at him puzzled. "He keeps asking about the date."

"Oh, makes sense." She could see why, his best friend just wanted to know how things were going. But she didn't know what was in store for the end of the date.

"Lets go, I wanna walk around the city." Tom said, starting to pack up the picnic basket. He was very nervous, and he hoped Indigo would say yes to his big question.

•••

6.4 million likes
@tomholland2013: a happy indie is the best indie
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 50,708 comments

@zendaya: Tomigo ! Tomigo !

@lauraharrier: faves

@tonyrevolori: @lauraharrier I thought I was ur fave 😪

@lauraharrier: @tonyrevolori nothing beats Tomigo

•••

They arrived back to Indigo's apartment building, the same spot where Tom almost kissed her. "Indie, I have something to say."

"You can tell me anything." She said, holding his hand. Indigo noticed his hand was shaky, hinting he was nervous about something.

"I've really wanted to say this for awhile." He started. "But I'm practically falling for you."

"You are?"

He nodded. "Indigo Alexis Rivera, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Tom smiled with massive joy by her answer.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Just kiss me dammit."

Tom immediately kissed her, not caring if all of New York City saw them. He finally got the girl he wanted for so long.

"Best second kiss ever." Indigo said, smirking.

•••

Spidey Crew

Tommy Boy [Tom]
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Sunny Daya [Zendaya]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Haz [Harrison]

Indie 💙
Tom and I have an
announcement

Haz
Do tell

Sunny Daya
Omg Tom did you
impregnate her

Tommy Boy
NO
Indie tell them

Indie 💙
Tom and I are officially
dating

Jay 🐻
YAYAYAYAYAY

Laur 💞
MISSION COMPLETED

Toe-knee
So when's the engagement

Indie 💙
Let's not think about that

Sunny Daya
Yet 😉

•••

Now that they were finally dating, Indigo instantly had some concern. "Should we go public right away? I think people will be suspicious."

Tom wanted nothing more to show off his girl, but maybe she was right. "How about we wait a little, have some privacy before the public eye goes nuts."

She nodded, agreeing with him. "Let's do that." With time, Tomigo will be revealed to the world. But for now, only friends and family will know.

•••

OKAY TOMIGO IS REAL NOW
BLESSED

OKAY TOMIGO IS REAL NOWBLESSED