018. back to normal

10

10.4 million likes
@tomholland2013: behind the scenes 🕷
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 30,629 comments

@etherreally: ugh I stan 😩😩

@zendaya: oh so this is why you two disappeared 👀

@indigoblue: @zendaya we just wanted a cute selfie smh

@hazosterfield: I've been abandoned someone adopt me

@lifeisaloha: @hazosterfield I shall claim you

@lauraharrier: @lifeisaloha don't come for me and @tonyrevolori 's son ever again

@tonyrevolori: @lauraharrier wow parenting is hard

@username: I would adopt Harrison 😭

@username: ^ bitch me too tf

•••

Ever since the falling out between Indigo and Jenny, Indigo has been staying at Tom's hotel ever since. She had already had plans of renting a new place, but Tom had convinced her not to do it. He had something else in mind though.

Tom had planned on showing up to the apartment, talking to Jenny, and somehow convince her to try and be friends with Indigo again. Even if their friendship would never be the same.

It was the final weeks of filming, and Tom would have to leave soon. So, his time was limited to save the two girls friendship. Plus, he has yet to go public on his relationship with Indigo.

"Indie, I'm going out for a guys night. You can go to the hotel alone, here's the key." There wasn't a guys night, he just had to make something up so indigo wouldn't get suspicious. Even the guys knew about his plan, and they swore to not say a word.

•••

Frantically knocking for 2 minutes, Tom got an answer, then the door slammed in his face. "Jenny! I need to talk to you about Indigo!"

Jenny, on the other side, grunted, and opened the door again. "If you're here to rub your relationship in my face, don't even waste my time."

"No, I'm just here to try and fix a broken friendship." She cringed hearing that her friendship with Indigo was "broken", it finally made her realize what was truly happening.

"It's a little too late for that, I should've kept my mouth shut." Tom frowned at her words, nobody should feel that way. "There's nothing wrong with being into girls."