033. el hermano mayor

"You know I love you, right?" Tom asked out of nowhere. They were currently cuddling in bed, watching Disney movies.

"You say that like at least 50 times a day, so yes." Indigo replied.

"I just want you to feel loved and appreciated." Of course he did. Tom didn't want to be a Matt Hicks, speaking of him, he wanted to beat the shit out of him one day.

"You're so corny." She said, laughing. "But I love you for it."

•••

Rivera Squad
Indigo Blue 💙 [Indigo]
Papa Rivera [Rafael]
Go Diego Go [Diego]

Indigo Blue 💙
Papa I'm in love

Go Diego Go
Sis that's deep

Papa Rivera
No love until you're 40

Indigo Blue 💙
Says the one who married mom
when you both turned 18

Papa Rivera
Um
That's different

Go Diego Go
I wanna be an uncle
I have nothing else to
live for

Indigo Blue 💙
Come to London !!
I miss you

Papa Rivera
What about your father ?

Indigo Blue 💙
I'll see you at thanksgiving
Me out !

•••

It was happening, Diego, Indigo's older brother, was going to visit her in London. She hadn't seen him in months, mainly part of her busy schedule and Tom. But, she was really excited to see him.

Tom didn't know he was about to meet her brother, and he'll probably be scared shitless when he meets him. But in reality, Diego was scared to meet Tom.

Diego was supposed to become a lawyer, but he pulled a Spencer Shay and dropped out of law school after three days. Ever since he's been living with their dad, and has yet to find a plausible career. Indigo has been begging him to take singing seriously, since he's hardcore talented, but he doesn't seem to get it.

"Who's at the do-"

"I'll get it!" Indigo yelled so loud, Tom might as well become death. "Diego!"

"Dieg- What?" Tom asked confused.

"Tom, this is my brother, Diego!" Tom was towered over by the older Rivera, and he was scared shitless.

"He's so buff, I wish my lanky ass could get like that." Diego said, laughing a little.

Diego was like a child. When you first look at him, you're automatically intimidated, but then when you hear him talk you're relaxed because he's so immature.

"Indigo, why am I meeting your brother before your dad?" Tom asked.

"Because I miss my brother! And he didn't come to my birthday party." She whined. "Plus, next time I'll see my dad is thanksgiving."

"Oh god."

•••

"Indigo, I think I love your brother more then you. Diego, you're my favorite Rivera."

Luckily, Diego and Tom got along perfectly fine. He begged Tom for Zendaya's number because Indigo refused to give it to him. Before Tom could say anything, she gave him the biggest death stare, and didn't "help a brother out."

Diego planned on staying for a week in London, and Indigo had a big surprise. "Hey, guess what."

"Hm?" He said, muffled with food stuffed in his mouth.

"You, yes you, will be auditioning for a role in Wicked in New York. Next week."

He appreciated her efforts, he really did. But his love for theatre really changed after high school. He had almost every lead, but his life had just gone downhill to the point he lost the spark. "Indigo, I appreciate it. But I can't."

"Why? You're so talented!" She argued.

"You know dad doesn't take that stuff seriously." He said. "Plus, I'm not the same theatre geek I was before."

Indigo frowned. "Hey, don't make me start singing Suddenly Seymour and force you to sing along."

"Suddenly what?"

"Tom, I know the only theatre you ever did was Billy Elliot on West End, but-"

"How did you know that I was on West End?"

"It's not like I'm a fangirl or anything!"

Diego burst into laughter. "Oh, that's gold!"

"Diego!" Indigo yelled. "We don't speak of that."

"Speak of?"

"My fangirl phase." She sighed. "Dude, she was OBSESSED with you-"

Indigo gave the death stare. "Diego."

•••

Spidey Crew

Tommy Boy [Tom]
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Sunny Daya [Zendaya]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Haz [Harrison]

Tommy Boy
INDIE'S A FANGIRL

Indie 💙
tOM

•••

I stan Diego bye