058. homecoming

It was the moment everyone had been waiting for. After months and months, it was finally happening, the premiere for Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Indigo couldn't contain her excitement for multiple reasons. There was going to be another reason to be excited too.

Jenny flew to LA to surprise Indigo, an idea created by Tom. He knew that their friendship was everything, and how could she not be there? When she arrived, Indigo was so happy, as the day just kept getting better and better.

"Bitch! You look so good!" Indigo squealed. "No, you look so good!"

"Okay, let me stop before we start going back and forth." The two best friends then hugged each other. "Who got you that dress?"

"Tom, and he got me a plane ticket." Jenny said. "He's a really good guy, Indie. I'll kill you if you guys break up. Or him, maybe both of you, I don't know."

Indigo ignored the killing part, and suppressed a laugh. "Watch me walk."

She then gracefully went down the red carpet, blowing a kiss at almost every angle, plus flawlessly posing at the paparazzi. Jenny did the same, trying her best not to fall in her massive heels.

"How the hell do you do this?" Jenny asked, surprised by her bestie's flawlessness.

"Zendaya gave me lessons on how to nail the red carpet." Indigo said like it wasn't a big deal. "God, I need that in my life."

Tom, Zendaya, Tony, Laura, and Jacob walked up to them. "Spidey Crew back at it!"

"Where's Harrison?" Indigo asked.

"Boo!" Harrison yelled right behind her. She jumped, almost screaming. "Harrison!"

"Sorry Indigo, the opportunity struck upon me." He chuckled.

"Harrison, we don't want Indigo to have a heart attack before she sees her own film debut." Laura said, hinting some sass.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Woman, since when did you start sassing Harrison?"

"First of all, don't call me woman like that," She started. "and secondly, when don't I sass someone?"

"True." After that, Tony felt really dumb trying to question Laura's actions, but that's just part of their friendship.

Jacob waved at Jenny awkwardly. "I know we've met before, and that you're gay, but you're really pretty."

"Thanks." Jenny said, putting on an awkward smile.

"Jacob, stop being weird!" Tom poked at him. "I was trying to be nice!"

"Group picture!"

They all rushed to pose for multiple group photos. Some where they looked undeniably amazing, and some where they looked like complete idiots. But hey, that's how they act.

•••