043. i should tell you

14

14.9 million likes
@indigoblue: thank you my love 🥰

View 11,391 comments

@tomholland2013: my future wife

@etherreally: ^^ SKSBSKXNWKDJWODE

•••

Tom had thought about this for awhile, you know, their future. He envisioned a future with her. Getting married, having kids, and just being together. Indigo was the first girl he ever truly loved, and he's the only girl he can imagine a future with.

She was like the peanut butter to his jelly, they were a magical pair. She made him happy more than anyone else could, and he did the same for her. Nobody compares to Indigo Rivera.

At the apartment, Tom dragged her to the balcony, which at this point was like the "serious talking spot".

"I should tell you, um." He paused. He didn't know how to put the words together.

"No, wait, I should tell you something." Indigo interrupted. "Sorry."

"Go ahead." Tom said with a reassuring smile.

At this point it was make or break. Could what she was about to say ruin their entire relationship? "I don't think we've already established this, but I have been your biggest fan since I was like, I don't know, 10 years old?" She looked down after saying that, mainly because she was somewhat ashamed.

Tom couldn't help but laugh. "I'm highly aware at this point."

Then she looked up. "What?"

"At first I thought it was some sort of inside joke with your family, the fangirl phase, but I saw your childhood bedroom, and I saw the movie posters. Your dad just had to show me."

Indigo took a deep breath. "Oh, cool."

"Were you freaking out about it?" He asked.

"Freaking out is an understatement."

He wrapped his arm around her. "My biggest fangirl or not, I'll always love you." After that, he kissed her cheek. "Anyway, let me say what I have to say."

She put her full attention on Tom, making sure she heard every word.

"I wanna marry you one day, Indie. Your dad has shown me that I shouldn't have to hide it anymore, he even gave his blessing, which is a little crazy. I know we're young, and I'll wait as long as you need to. It doesn't have to be right now, or even 10 years from now. I'll always wait for you."