055. birthday plane ride

hello time skip to Tom's birthday

10.1 million likes
@indigoblue: With Spider-Man: Homecoming approaching sooner than we think, here's a cute promo photo!

•••

Tweet

@tonyrevolori: Zendaya? uGH! Tom Holland? JESUS! Indigo? THE SPAWN OF SATAN! Laura? wHaTeVeR! Jacob? THE 👏🏻 BIGGEST 👏🏻 DIVA 👏🏻 YOU'LL 👏🏻 EVER 👏🏻 MEET 👏🏻
@indigoblue: ARE YOU LITERALLY QUOTING YOURSELF FROM YOUR OWN INTERVIEW
@tonyrevolori: @indigoblue what are you gonna gain from it
@lauraharrier: @tonyrevolori Tony? tRaSh!

•••

Let's be real, interviews can be very tiring, especially when you're a celebrity. Since Homecoming was coming out in less than a month, the entire cast had to do interviews left and right. They were asked almost the same questions every time, so they had their own ways to spice it up and make them more interesting.

They were currently on a flight home, after days of promoting and interviewing. Everyone was dying for the comfort of their own homes. But, they were coming from Australia, which means they're gonna be on that plane for at least 10 hours. Since they're celebrities, they luckily get to be on a very fancy, private plane.

But Tom didn't feel so lucky, since he was going to spend his birthday on this very plane. Good thing he's surrounded by people he loves.

"I'm bored as fuck!" Tony yelled loudly out of nowhere.

Everyone groaned in unison, annoyed by Tony, which was the usual when they spend time together.

"Tony," Zendaya said, clenching her fist. "I will crush all your hopes and dreams."

He gasped in response. "Don't ruin my dreams of owning a restaurant once I'm old and have no acting career to live for!"

Laura giggled in her seat, covering her mouth while doing so. "I hope you realize there's so much work you have to put into having your own restaurant."

Tony, taken aback, knew she was right. "Stop being right! I hate that you're so much better than me!"

"Guys!" Indigo shushed. "5 minutes til midnight."

"Right." Jacob yawned. "How could I forget."

"I'd kill you if you forgot." She said.