028. feliz cumpleaños (part 2)

"Tom..."

She hadn't seen him in person in weeks, and he still gave her butterflies in her stomach. She thought she was just dreaming, but he was actually there right in front of her.

"Hi." Tom said, blown away by how she looked. Even after all this time, she still knew how to make him blush like an idiot. Indigo was definitely dressed for the occasion, she wore a short, black dress that made her look like a movie star. "You look beautiful, as always though. Heh."

Indigo paused for a second, and snapped back into reality. "Oh! Um, come in?"

"Yeah, can we talk?" He asked, and she nodded in response.

Tom entered the apartment, and Indigo shut and locked the door behind him. She looked dead at Zendaya and mouthed "You're dead", which caused her to giggle uncontrollably.

They went onto the balcony, and shut the screen door so nobody could hear them. Luckily the doors were covered in curtains so the group couldn't see what was going on, because they would definitely eat it up like it's thanksgiving.

"So..."

"So." Tom took a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry." She said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Indigo, I-"

"I shouldn't have let Harrison kiss me, and for that I'm sorry." She interrupted, letting out what she needed to say, well, out there.

"Indigo." He paused, just to make sure she wouldn't interrupt. "I love you."

"What?" Her jaw dropped.

"Indigo Rivera, I fucking love you! We've only been dating for a few months and it's crazy, but I love you." Tom couldn't believe he got that off his chest, and it was definitely a relief.

But love? Indigo didn't know much about love, and she was sure this was. "I love you too."

His eyes lit up. "You do?" She nodded and smiled. "I never want to be apart ever again, Tom."

The two kissed not realizing the group watched every second, they easily opened those curtains. They were cheering like wild, proud of their work. "Happy Birthday Indigo."

•••

16.2 million likes
@tomholland2013: Happy Birthday to the actual love of my life. 22 years ago you were brought onto this earth, bless Mr. and Mrs. Rivera for that. From the moment I saw you, you had my heart. Everyday you make me laugh, smile, and love you even more. I love you and I hope you had an amazing birthday.
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 200,621 comments

@username: UM GOALS ??

@indigoblue: I promise I'm not crying I love you

@zendaya: they're evolving 👀👀

@etherreally: Tomigo makes me realize how single I am smh

@username: ^ same

@username: someone get me a Tom Holland thanks

@lauraharrier: @zendaya where's my credit

@tonyrevolori: @zendaya give the credit where it's due !

@lifeisaloha: girlfriend applications hmu

@hazosterfield: @lifeisaloha mood

•••

Now that Tomigo got back together, it was better than ever. Tom finally said he loved her, and she said it back. Laura still demanded credit, and finally got it.

"Okay, fine. It was Laura's idea on getting you two back together. There, happy?" Laura nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Thank god."

Harrison, still not over Indigo, was actually happy for them. One day he'll find his Indigo Rivera, even if it isn't Indigo.

"Tom, can I talk to Harrison for a second?" Indigo asked, and Tom nodded. "Duh."

"Hey, lets talk in the kitchen for a sec."

They went to the kitchen, and Harrison was definitely confused. "Uh, what's up?"

Indigo kissed him on the cheek. "What was that for?"

"A token of my appreciation. Clearly you want Tom happy. I know you're not over me, but one day you'll find that girl. She could be anywhere, you never know." She said.

He chuckled. "I'm not over you completely, but I'm getting there. Thanks."

"But if something were to happen, I'll let you know." She then walked out of the kitchen, leaving Harrison, I guess you could say, shook.

Indigo returned to Tom's side. "You tell him about the marriage pact?"

"Vaguely."

•••

7.3 million likes
@indigoblue: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22

•••

Okay for those confused as FUCK:

Tom had the idea that if he were to die or some shit and Indigo was still single by the time she was 35-40 (cause who wouldn't be sad for that long??), Harrison would get to marry Indigo to make sure she's safe. And she agreed to it (let's be real Harrison is a snack I wouldn't complain)

SEE YALL SOON