046. mi casa es tu casa

(credits to @spideyzjm on Instagram bless you for making better manips than I ever will)

13.4 million likes
@tomholland2013: we're moving in together ! pray for us while we search around New York for an apartment
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 100,382 comments

@username: at this point they're practically married

@etherreally: wig snatched

@tonyrevolori: what a way to announce it to the world

@indigoblue: 1 like = 1 prayer

•••

New York was full of apartment buildings, penthouses, you name it. But they were definitely very costly. Luckily, they're both celebrities.

The first apartment was in Long Island, it had only one bedroom, which wasn't particularly bad. Rent wasn't so much, shocking for a New York apartment.

"Uh, what's that smell?" Indigo gagged, covering her nose.

Now, the issue with it was the horrid smell lingering, which they later found a live skunk actually hidden in the apartment. After that discovery, they left that place immediately.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Jen 🌻 [Jenny]

Indie 💙
Adulting while being in a
couple is hard

Jen 🌻
Preach
How's apartment hunting

Indie 💙
1 apartment down
With a live skunk btw
2 more to go

Jen 🌻
That's fucking disgusting
Good luck sis

•••

THEY'RE MOVING IN TOGETHER! TOM HOLLAND AND GIRLFRIEND/COSTAR INDIGO RIVERA SPOTTED TOGETHER IN NEW YORK.

(Once again credit to @spideyzjm on Instagram)

The love is clearly still alive for Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland and his costar girlfriend Indigo Rivera

The love is clearly still alive for Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland and his costar girlfriend Indigo Rivera. Holland announced the news the couple were moving in together and searching for an apartment in New York earlier in the day. This left fans and Tomigo shippers extremely excited.

Holland met Rivera after she was casted in the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, and it must've been love at first sight! Eventually a relationship on set flourished, and they've been together ever since. They're constantly showing their love for each other on social media and in public, which is definitely #couplegoals. Is an engagement next for these two? We hope so!

•••

The second apartment they looked at was an improvement compared to the first one. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms, but a horrible view of the city.

"I like it, kinda..."

They ended up giving it a maybe.

But when they went to the last apartment, it was a miracle. It was literally perfect. Technically it was a penthouse, a very nice one to be exact. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and even a hot tub. Practically heaven for the couple.

"Tom, I love it." Indigo gushed. "So do I."

But once they heard the cost, they weren't so sure. "6 million? I'm not worth THAT much!"

He pressed his index finger over her mouth, shushing her. "Babe, I'm Spider-Man. Don't worry."

"Well, BABE, I'm Spider-Man's love interest."

And with that, the penthouse was theirs, and they were ecstatic to tell their parents. Of course, Tom's parents were overwhelmed with joy, but Papa Rivera was very surprised.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Blue 💙 [Indigo]
Papa Rivera [Rafael]

Blue 💙
Papa
Tom and I got a place together
Please tell me you're happy

Papa Rivera
Hold up
¿Qué?

Blue 💙
Omg are you mad
Lo siento papa

Papa Rivera
No don't be sorry
I'm VERY surprised
I was expecting an engagement
I WANT GRANDCHILDREN

Blue 💙
Haha about that

Papa Rivera
Show me the ring

Blue 💙
Well we said that someday
we would
So we're technically engaged
to be engaged

Papa Rivera
That's stupid
Beyoncé once said if
you like it then you
should've put a ring on it
TOM GOTTA PUT A
RING ON IT

Blue 💙
Did Diego teach you 2000's
pop culture

Papa Rivera
No
I've been watching a lot
of Jeopardy
But I'm happy for you two
You better tell me when you
get engaged or I'll kill him

Blue 💙
No can do papa !

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: apartment hunt: success

•••

This was WEAK I'm so sorry

I tried out something new, CLEARLY, and I hope the little article part was good enough.

Also, thank you for 4k!! I'm so grateful that this story is growing so fast lately. I never imagined I would be getting all these reads. So thank you!

 So thank you!