054. scare

The past couple days, Indigo felt... weird. It wasn't a good weird. She felt like utter shit, and felt like she was going to throw up. Plus, her period was 2 days late. In that moment, she thought the inevitable.

She's pregnant.

She knew something was up, and she knew that Tom just couldn't keep it in his pants. Hey, when you're in love, shit just happens!

Indigo thought that she should tell Tom, but she had to be sure that she was DEFINITELY with child.

•••

HELP A GIRL OUT RIGHT NOW
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Jen 🏳️‍🌈 [Jenny]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Daya 👑 [Zendaya]

Indie 💙
Hello fellow female friends

Daya 👑
I don't like how you said that
What's wrong

Laur 💞
Same
That's weird

Jen 🏳️‍🌈
Indigo talks weird when
she's freaking out to the
extreme
Which is rare
So I know something is UP

Indie 💙
I think I'm pregnant

Laur 💞
WHAT
OH MY GOD

Daya 👑
AUNTIE DAYA COMING
THROUGH

Jen 🏳️‍🌈
I knew this day would come
Godmother Jenny in tha house !!

Indie 💙
IT ISN'T DEFINITE
I'm too young to have a kid !!
I'm only 22 y'all

Daya 👑
But Tomigo babies
The world needs them

Indie 💙
NOT YET
I want to be married before
I have kids

Jen 🏳️‍🌈
SHOTGUN WEDDING

Laur 💞
a WHAT

Indie 💙
UM

•••

You see, this was something Indigo never expected until at least a few years from now. How could someone so unstable take care of a whole kid? That was something she questioned herself. She could barely cook a whole meal without almost burning it, and she never even makes her bed.

Tom on the other hand, loved the idea of being a father. Yet he didn't know he could possibly be facing becoming a parent.

Earlier that day, Indigo bought a pregnancy test, but wanted to tell Tom the possibility before she took the test.

"Tom, we need to talk." Indigo said, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"What's wrong? Are you dying?" Tom asked frantically. "No! Definitely not that."

"Then what's up?"

She took a deep breath, and spit it out quickly. "Imightbepregnant-"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I think I'm pregnant!" She yelled, and after that Tom almost passed out. "Tom!"

He sat up, shocked by the news. "I'm fine, you're pregnant?"

"Maybe. I bought a test, but I want you to be there to see if I am or not." She said, grabbing onto his hand.

Look, Tom wasn't mad about the news, but he was just so surprised. Of course he saw himself having a future with her, so he had no problem with having kids.

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: USE 👏🏻 PROTECTION 👏🏻KIDS 👏🏻

•••

Indigo impatiently paced back and forth, waiting for the test results. "How much longer?"

"1 minute, Indie." Tom said, staring at the test.

"Why must these pregnancy tests take forever! I want instant results!" She whined.

The timer on Tom's phone went off, and Indigo ran up to him. "Did you look?"

He shook his head no, and handed her the test. "You should look first."

She took the test out of his hands, and looked for herself. Negative. Indigo didn't know whether to be happy or sad. But overall, she knew she wasn't prepared to be a mother considering everything she had ahead of her.

Tom saw the look on Indigo's face. "What is it?"

"Negative." She sighed. "It's fine, I guess a little part of me was kind of excited, but I'm just so young for this."

He kissed her on the cheek, and held her tight. "Don't worry, darling. One day we'll have a little Tomigo baby of our own."

So, she wasn't pregnant. There was now nothing to worry about. But, if she was pregnant, Papa Rivera would've killed her and Tom, brought them back to life, and killed them again.

•••

No Tomigo baby for you sis lmaooo