052. iconic

One of Indigo's wildest fangirl dreams were coming true, which was thanks to Tom. She was going to meet Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, which she still can't believe. "Is this real? I think the simulation is breaking."

"Babe, it's happening." Tom chuckled, holding his girlfriend's hand, even though he was driving.

"Are we there yet?" She whined.

"Be patient, love. We'll be there eventually." He responded, adding a hint of sass that made her heart melt.

•••

Tom covered her eyes with a blindfold, totally not kinky, and lead the way for her.

"I swear if I get kidnapped-"

"And why would we do that?" She knew that voice, how could she not? It was Chris Evans, in the flesh, totally in front of her. But wait, Sebastian Stan was also there, cannot forget him. She was so surprised that Tom wasn't lying about the entire thing.

Indigo ripped the blindfold off her face, and jumped for joy. "Oh my god!"

She hugged them, and of course they hugged her back. "Pinch me."

Sebastian pinched her. "Seb! I don't think she was serious."

"I don't care." Indigo said, although it sounded muffled.

Tom stood there awkwardly, feeling replaced. "Indie, you can let go of them now."

"Right..." She took a step back. "One time I called you hot in front of Tom and-"

"Indie!" Sebastian And Chris laughed at Tom's reaction. "She's great."

•••

23.6 million likes
@indigoblue: this is real y'all
Tagged: @imsebastianstan

View 341,280 comments

@imsebastianstan: Chris and I loved meeting you! Tom is very lucky to have you.

@indigoblue: @imsebastianstan I'm totally not freaking out

•••

They all talked for hours, talking about what's in like being apart of Marvel. Sebastian and Chris even gave some advice for Indigo, as she is new to it.

"Don't let fame get to your head, or you'll be like Tom." Chris said, pretending to be like a wise old man.

"I didn't let fame get to my head!" Tom groaned.

"Hold up." Indigo coughed. "Babe, I'm Spider-Man." She gave her best Tom impression.

"Okay, you got me there." He said, admitting defeat. "Anyway, we should drive back home, it's getting late."

As much as she didn't want to leave, he was right. "Okay. Well, it was great meeting you! Maybe we'll see each other at the next Comic Con or something?"

"You can bet on it." Sebastian said, giving a thumbs up.

•••

They arrived home at midnight, but Indigo was wide awake. "That was the best day ever!"

"Shhh!" Tom pointed to Harrison, who was asleep on the couch. "Sorry."

"Why doesn't he just sleep in one of the spare bedrooms?" She whispered.

"That couch is so fucking comfy, Indie." Tom replied. In fact, it was. "We should go to bed."

"You go to sleep, I'll just watch some YouTube videos until I get tired." She said, smiling at him.

"Okay, I love you." Indigo kissed his cheek. "I love you too."

They went to bed, and ended up cuddling each other to sleep. It definitely didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: thank you for making many of my dreams come true 💙 @tomholland1996

↳ @tomholland1996: I'll never stop saying it, nothing but the best for indigo Rivera

@tomholland1996: I'll never stop saying it, nothing but the best for indigo Rivera

•••

Hardcore filler I'm so sorry