037. reunited

"Surprise!"

Indigo screamed. Jenny ran out of the kitchen, holding a knife. "Aye yo- never mind."

She jumped into Tom's arms, and wrapped her legs around his waist. "I missed you so much."

"We just talked yesterday."

"That doesn't count."

Marvel's sweethearts finally reunited, cause it was getting depressing in that apartment.

•••

14.1 million likes
@indigoblue: my boy is back !!

View 123,162 comments

@username: TOMIGO IS ALIVE

@etherreally: Love that !!! Sister shook

@hazosterfield: I can't wait to third wheel again

@tomholland2013: @hazosterfield you didn't tell me you were flying to New York

@username: DRAMAAAAA

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 haha I knew

@tomholland2013: @indigoblue my girlfriend and my best friend have betrayed me 😭😭

•••

"I'm triggered." Tom whined, pouring and lazily slouching on the couch. He wasn't really mad, but he wish he knew Harrison was coming. What's a reunion without Harrison?

"I love you." Indigo said, dragging out the word "you."

Tom booped Indigo's nose. "I sort of love you too." He tried containing his laughter.

Diego stood there awkwardly. "Okay I'm gonna get drunk and cry-"

"Diego!"

"I'm so lonely." Diego said, faking tears.

Tom smirked. "I think Zendaya is interested." That made him light up. "Really?"

She gave him the iconic death glare, she was not willing to risk her friendship with her idol because of her idiot brother. "Tom." She said sternly.

"Just give it a chance! We can be like matchmakers." He said, smiling like a goofy idiot.

Indigo really did love the idea of being a matchmaker, she even tried for Jenny, and loved it. If she wasn't an actress, she would definitely try to be like a professional Cupid.

Jenny was actually laughing at the situation, she knew Indigo couldn't resist. "This is fucking gold."

"Ugh, you know I love helping people out with love-"

"So is that a yes?" He asked. She gave in, and nodded.

"I can't wait for the drama." Jenny said, sipping a cup of tea. "Sike, good luck Diego."

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Daya 👑 [Zendaya]

Indie 💙
Permission granted

Daya 👑
HELL YEAH
I can't wait to corrupt
him with feminism
and equality

Indie 💙
Oh don't worry about that
Papa would kill him

•••

Harrison Osterfield has arrived in New York, better than ever. The man was finally happy. He missed his friends, and was dying to meet the older Rivera.

"Harrison!" Tom yelled, and they had what Indigo called the "broest hug of all time."

"What am I chopped liver?" Indigo frowned. Harrison wiggled out of Tom's hug, and hugged the petite girl. "How could I forget about my best friend?"

"I thought I-"

"I meant GIRL best friend. Tom, relax." Harrison laughed it off.

Indigo giggled along. "Yeah, Tom, relax."

"Now, where's the famous Diego Rivera I've heard so much about?" He asked. "I heard my name!"

"Indigo, Zendaya slid in my dm's!" Diego yelled out in excitement. Harrison was definitely blown away by how similar him and Indigo were. They were siblings, after all.

"Zendaya? Really?" He asked Indigo, in which she shrugged in response. "It's a weird and long story."

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: my boyfriends

↳ @tomholland1996: correction: my future husband and his best friend

@tomholland1996: correction: my future husband and his best friend

•••

Idek what's going on anymore

But fun fact: I lowkey ship Harrison and Indigo even tho they only kissed idk why