013. movie night

4

4.4 million likes
@tomholland2013: spider-man homecoming movie night 🍿
Tagged: @indigoblue @lifeisaloha @hazosterfield @tonyrevolori @lauraharrier @zendaya

View 20,728 comments

@username: honestly squad goals

@zendaya: don't get too steamy with indigo shawty 😏

@tomholland2013: @zendaya SHUT UP

•••

Thanks to Tom, a huge fort was set up, perfect for a Marvel movie marathon. Indigo was currently cuddled up next to Tom, not realizing how incredibly close they were.

Zendaya was living for it, she's wanted them together the moment Indigo was casted. She knew they were meant to be, and maybe she was right.

"I've been replaced." Harrison said, fake crying. At this point, he kinda was. Speaking of being replaced, Jenny felt replaced by Tom, and she wasn't pleased about it. So unpleased she skipped out on movie night, claiming she didn't feel good.

On the screen, Captain America was playing, and Indigo's eyes were glued on Chris Evans. "Fuck, he's so hot."

"Excuse me?" Tom said, gasping. "Don't come for me, Tom, Chris Evans is a whole snack."

"I am highly offended." Indigo laughed at Tom, and booped his nose. "Shut up, you're a cutie."

She called me cute! He screamed that in his head, having a mini freak out.

"Slow down Indie, next up you're gonna get married or something." Tony said, and Laura high fived him. "Smooth."

"Mhm, smooth indeed. Maybe Tom and I should make out right now to please the world." Indigo joked.

"Please." Tom whispered to himself.

Zendaya giggled. "I wouldn't be mad to see that." Indigo just couldn't beat them with their jokes. She got it by now, they want her and Tom to date. It was like common knowledge at the point.

"Let's just watch the movie." She said, sighing and pulling the blanket closer to her face.

•••

Tweet

@tomholland1996: I'm marrying Indigo at comic con watch out
@indigoblue: sorry but I'm leaving you at the altar 😔
@tonyrevolori: TOM I WAS JOKING

•••

Movie night died down, and everyone left Indigo's apartment, besides Tom. He was helping her clean up the place, as it was left a mess. "You don't have to help me. Go back to your hotel and get some sleep, we have Comic Con in a couple days."

Tom definitely wasn't having that, he just couldn't leave her like this. "I'm not leaving you with this mess. I won't rest until the place is spotless."

"Have fun with that, I'm going to bed." Tom stopped her in her tracks. "You never told me how the kiss was."

Shit. "To be honest," she started, facing him. "I couldn't have asked for a better first kiss."

Tom smiled at the girl, happy with her response. "Really?"

She nodded. "Actually it was better than expected, I'll never forget it. That kiss was special." Maybe it was special because she had massive feelings for him.

"Wanna do it again?"

"No."

Indigo yawned, signaling it was definitely time for her to go to bed. "Goodnight, Indie."

"Goodnight, Tommy boy."

•••

3.9 million likes
@indigoblue: Tom is my new photographer

View 19,068 comments

@zendaya: dammit we missed out on the Tomigo

@lauraharrier: kiss already

@lifeisaloha: correction: date already

@tonyrevolori: correction to the correction: get married already

@hazosterfield: indigo don't do my mans like this

@username: EVEN THE CAST SHIPS IT

@etherreally: UGH THEIR MINDS

•••

This felt kinda short tbh rip but I made a Tomigo playlist on Spotify I'm corny here's the link tho:

https://open.spotify.com/user/mariaspaghettio/playlist/7kqeziEAxIVSRbzMNjgW9M?si=q8j3l71MQ-m9eTpl7ISh9A

Just copy and paste I guess ??