047. moving in

Saying goodbye to Jenny temporarily was harder than Indigo thought. This was her best friend since childhood, they're practically inseparable.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Indigo cried.

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry, and I tried so hard on my eyeliner today." But Jenny cried anyway, and hugged her best friend tightly.

Tom kind of felt bad, he felt like he was separating them, which gave him an idea.

"Why don't you come with us to move these boxes?"

Jenny wiped away a tear. "Bitch, I was gonna drag myself along anyway." That caused her and Indigo to laugh and cry at the same time, and they looked like lunatics while doing it.

"Babe." Tom whispered. "We gotta go."

Indigo sniffled a little, and stopped crying. "Okay."

•••

"Holy shit, can I live here?" Jenny was amazed by the new place, wishing that she had that type of money to live somewhere like that.

"No, BUT you can visit as much as you want." Tom suggested, which made Indigo and Jenny satisfied.

"Cool. It's already furnished? Perfect." Jenny then jumped onto one of the many couches. "This is like laying on a cloud."

As much as Tom and Indigo wanted to relax, they had unpacking to do, but a not so surprise visitor arrived.

"Tessa! Who's a good girl? You are!" Yes, Sam and Harry showed up with Tessa, and it definitely made everything a million times better.

"Yeah, you're welcome." Harry scoffed.

"Shut up, Harry!" Tom yelled. "Tessa is like the love of my life."

"Hey!" Indigo shouted. "Whatever. So, Sam, my favorite Holland, how's it going?"

Tom gave a puppy face at her. "I thought I was your favorite Holland?"

"Shhhh. You know you are, just shut your mouth."

"Okay." He whispered, and continued to hug Tessa.

Harry and Sam burst into laughter, pointing at Tom. "Oh my god! Someone finally put you in your place!" Harry hollered.

"Can we plan a funeral for Tom's fragile ego?"

Tom gasped. "I am not fragile!"

"Tom, you cry every time I leave to get on a plane." Indigo said, roasting Tom into oblivion.

•••

12.7 million likes
@indigoblue: Wow we were such babies but random shoutout to my best friend of all time for being so supportive of me since day one. I'm gonna miss waking up to you burning toast everyday. I love you 💕👯‍♀️
Tagged: @jennyiscool

View 129,621 comments

@jennyiscool: I'm not crying you are

•••

After hours of unpacking, Tom and Indigo were tired of out their minds. They should've thought about getting such a huge place if they knew how much work it would be.

"I-" She yawned. "-need some fucking sleep."

He yawned even louder in response. "Me too."

Harry looked down at his phone and laughed. "Guys, it's literally 6 pm."

"You're 6 pm!" Indigo said, which didn't even make sense.

"Babe, fight him." He whisper yelled.

Indigo put up her fists, and went into a weird fighting stance. "Come on, square up."

"Dude." Sam whispered to his brother. "I think they're crazy. Wanna get some Starbucks to escape the crazy?"

Harry nodded. "Sounds like a great idea. Um, we're just gonna..."

"Yeah, we're just gonna go..."

"Adios, losers!"

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: Tom and I totally didn't sleep until noon

•••

At this point I'm thanking y'all every chapter but thank you for 5k !! I'm mind blown