021. crazy

15

15.6 million likes
@indigoblue: Spider-Man Homecoming out July 7th

Comments disabled

•••

Spidey Crew

Tommy Boy [Tom]
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Sunny Daya [Zendaya]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Haz [Harrison]

Indie 💙
A sister is HEATED

Toe-knee
Whenever you're angry
you disable your comments
so we know

Indie 💙
I ! Hate ! Matt ! Hicks !

Tommy Boy
So do I tf
Tryna swoop in on my girl

Sunny Daya
We know
He's been bothering you
all week

Indie 💙
I'm just like please hop
off thanks

Haz
I'll fight him

Laur 💞
I think we ALL will fight him

Jay 🐻
I second that
But fr what's this guys deal

Tommy Boy
It's called someone wants
their 15 minutes of fame

Indie 💙
I swear to god if he's
in New York

Laur 💞
Indie don't kill me
But he was at my
photoshoot today

Indie 💙

Laur 💞And he asked me about youThen I told him you're also in New York

Laur 💞
And he asked me about you
Then I told him you're also
in New York

Sunny Daya
LAURA

Laur 💞
HE WOULDN'T GET OFF
MY BACK
HE SMELLS GUYS
I COULDN'T TEKE THE
STENCH

Indie 💙
Lemme go find my taser :)))

Tommy Boy
Damn babe what a baddie

Toe-knee
Indigo right now

Toe-kneeIndigo right now

•••

Indigo rushed out of her apartment to go to the one place she could act like an obnoxious 21 year old and still be loved for it, Tom's hotel. It won't be his hotel for long, he has one more week in New York, then it's back to London. She didn't have luck on the way though.

"Hey, Indigo Rivera? It's me, Matt Hicks." She would rather be on her deathbed right now. She hated how casual he was approaching her, like nothing ever happened. Just pretending he didn't bully her to oblivion.

Indigo pulled out her taser on instinct. "Woah woah woah-"

"I'm not gonna use it unless you give me a reason, like, I don't know, assault or something. But, what do you want from me?" Indigo roared. She was so done and tired of holding in her past anger. It had to be let out.

"Look, I'm sorry. But that was high school!" Matt said.

She rolled her eyes. "Then why wait to apologize when I'm at the peak of my career?"

"Okay, maybe I was trying to get a little boost. That's just fame, right?"

"No, and don't even try to interfere with my life." She started. "I'm starring in an upcoming Spider-Man movie, I have a boyfriend who cares about me, and friends who are always there for me. Don't waste your time."

"You'll regret this, Indigo!" He yelled out, and she gave the middle finger in response.

Walking away like that made her feel good, she needed to let go of that anger, and she finally got to. It consumed her for so long, a weight practically was lifted off her shoulders. She didn't need to be angry anymore.

When Indigo arrived at the hotel, she was welcomed by Harrison. "Where's Tom?"

"Getting Starbucks. He knows how much you love that pumpkin spice." Harrison said, making her smile at the thought of Tom knowing her so well.

Indigo immediately laid down on the comfy leather couch, stretching her small body. "You barely take over the couch."

She kicked him slightly, and they laughed. "Don't complain, that means there's more room for you."

There was a knock on the door, and Harrison ran to open it. "Your favorite shorty is here."

"Hey!" She yelled. Tom made his way to Indigo, setting down multiple cups of coffee, and giving her a kiss. "I got pumpkin spice, just for you."

"Oh my god, it's like you're the love of my life." Tom chuckled, and handed her a hot cup.

Tom sat down next to Indigo, with Harrison being the lovely third wheel. He actually admired the couple in a way. He wished he could have something like that.

But it couldn't happen.

•••

I couldn't resist but gasp! Here comes a shitty storyline!