024. stupid with love

"Good, cause I need to talk to you." This was it. That big moment. Everything could fall apart, but the truth needed to be out.

"About what?" Indigo asked. Harrison cursed to himself in his head. God dammit she's so cute.

"I know this could ruin everything." He started. "Actually, never mind. It's not important."

"Harrison, you can tell me-"

It was too late. Harrison rushed to her and gently pressed his lips against hers, cupping her cheeks. Due to her short stature he had to lean down, and she was slightly on her toes. But Indigo was just so confused. She never would've thought Harrison out of all people.

Harrison quickly pulled away, and looked her in the eyes for a second. "Is it too late to say I think I like you?" But he could see it in her eyes, she didn't feel it. At least that was what it seemed.

Was it worth it? Clearly it wasn't, because Tom saw it happen. Harrison had fucked up big time, and he knew it. "Tom, I kissed her-"

"I hope you're happy, Haz." Tom choked up, leaving the room.

Indigo was upset for two reasons: Tom witnessed what happened, but also the fact that she didn't hate the kiss. She couldn't comprehend what she felt. Did she like Harrison? She couldn't, she liked Tom. But could she like 2 guys at the same time?

"I'm gonna go." She whispered, running out of the bedroom, leaving Harrison alone with his thoughts.

Tom sat on the couch, his face buried in his hands. "Tom?"

"What did I do wrong?" Tom asked, looking up at her. His face stained with tears, this hurt him more than Harrison would ever realize.

"He kissed me-"

"You didn't stop him." And he was so right, she could've done anything in her power to stop Harrison. She could've pushed him away, anything, but it didn't happen.

"I think it's best if I go back to New York-"

"Don't go." He whispered, the tears well kept going down. She was crying too, she didn't want this, all she wanted was to lay next to Tom and forget about all the bullshit in the world.

"This is unforgivable, and I know it." She protested.

"Indie, I've never felt more scared in my life." Tom admitted.

"Tom-"

"I'm scared that I'll lose you."

"I won't go, and I hope you know that I don't know what Harrison's feeling. I never knew." It was true, she had no clue Harrison liked her. Those who didn't know never suspected it. But wait until they hear about it.

"Yeah, but..." He paused. What was he going to do? Tom loved Indigo, but that wasn't known yet.

"But what? Tom, just tell me. I know you're going to dump me." Indigo said.

"I think we should take a little break, ya know? But I want you to stay." Indigo's heart shattered. Everything was perfectly fine, but now it's ruined. She never went through a real break up, even if this wasn't a break up, it felt the same.

Her heart felt like it was ripped out of her chest and thrown into the trash. Even though she was expecting the worse case scenario, it still hurt.

"If that's what you want." It really wasn't he wanted, but things needed to be situated before it could go back to normal.

•••

6.7 million likes
@indigoblue: not feeling it

Comments disabled

•••

The first night in London was a disaster. Indigo slept on the couch knowing Tom would reject her if she asked to sleep in the same bed. The worst part of this was, Tom was actually going to tell her he loved her. Those three magical words "I love you", but that didn't happen exactly.

Harrison went into Tom's room to talk to him. "I heard what happened."

"I don't need your pity party, asshole." Tom said. He was beyond pissed at him, but this was his best friend.

"Look, I'm sorry for kissing Indigo. I should've said that I liked her earlier." Harrison admitted.

"Mhm, you should have. Now I'm on a break that I don't even want to be on." Tom whisper yelled, knowing Indigo was sleeping. Despite the break, he still cared. "Harrison, I love her. So much, you don't get it."

"Maybe I don't get it, but you deserve her. I couldn't keep it together, and I'm the one to blame for all of this."

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep, I've had enough of today." Tom grunted.

•••

Dysfunctional Family
Haz 👶🏼 [Harrison]
Tony 👨🏾 [Tony]
Laur 👩🏽 [Laura]

Haz 👶🏼
I fucked up
So bad

Laura 👩🏽
Word travels fast kiddo
We already know

Tony 👨🏾
Rip Tomigo
And Harrison's feelings

Haz 👶🏼
THEY'RE ONLY ON A BREAK
R e l a x

Laur 👩🏽
Harrison you're gonna fix this
You created this mess

Haz 👶🏼
It's only been 2 hours

Tony 👨🏾
The world wants their Tomigo
FIX IT

•••

That was a messy chapter oops
Rip everyone's hearts

That was a messy chapter oopsRip everyone's hearts