055. birthday plane ride

Start from the beginning

Harrison chimed into the conversation. "Sounds about accurate."

Tom was fast asleep in his seat, unaware that he was going to be woken up in the most loudest way possible.

At midnight, everyone blew party horns and cheered. Of course, this woke Tom up, and he was insanely confused. "What's going on?"

"Happy birthday!"

Tom gushed. "Oh my god!" Indigo rushed over to Tom, sitting down next to him. "We couldn't get a cake, but I brought you this."

"Those really good spanish cinnamon cookies?" She nodded in response, and he hugged her immediately. "Thank you so much."

"We know it's not fun spending your birthday in the sky, so we decided to make it feel special despite the circumstances." Everyone handed Tom a small gift, promising there was more for later once they get off.

"Sorry, Tom," Tony started. "But I can't just bring a whole-"

"Shut up!" Laura whispered yelled.

"Bring a whole what?" Tom asked, confused.

"Nothing!"

•••

12.9 million likes
@indigoblue: Happy birthday Tommy Boy. Thank you for making my heart skip a beat like no other boy could. You're one of the kindest, funniest, coolest people I'll ever meet. I love you so much ya big goofball. 💙
Tagged: @tomholland2013

•••

The hours went by, and the birthday boy grew more tired. He loved hanging out with his friends, plus the love of his life, but the man needed a break. They were all too busy telling stories from set, and then a loud yawn emerged from Tom. "You okay?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Just tired. It's not easy trying to sleep on a plane."

"At least try to get some rest." Indigo said, frowning a little. "I'll join you in a few."

Tom didn't respond, and just went to his respective seat, reclining it as far as possible. A couple minutes later, she cuddled up next to him, using his shoulder as a pillow.

Being right next to Indigo helped Tom sleep peacefully, he wouldn't know what he'd do without her by his side.

•••

Tweet

@tomholland1996: Finally made it home, thank you for the birthday wishes. Also shoutout to the spidey crew for (somewhat) keeping me sane.

•••

I probably should've made this chapter more cute and memorable because it was supposed to be Tom's birthday but this story is ending soon soooo

Also tea Tony got Tom a giant tv

Prepare your wigs for the last 4 chapters, I'm warning you now !!