Chapter Twenty One

Aubrey Dawson

This past few weeks had been so damn good. I owed Zayn for made me happy again. I never thought I'd go back to Jason after what happened between to us. I never thought he'd actually capable to love me. I know he loved me because he told me so many times before this but the way he treated me was like he doesn't. Whatever he said meant nothing to me.

We've been stayed at Jason's penthouse. It was me, Jason and Alex in the penthouse while the rest of the gang were in the suite of Jason's casino and hotel. Jason had been with me and I'm so happy. Jason asked someone to teach me at his penthouse. Basically, I was homeschooling at New York. Zayn was in Seattle because he needed to run his family business.

Jason only ran his business from his office in the penthouse. New York became more colder because it's almost Christmas. For the first time, I'll spend my Christmas without my family. I missed them so much. Jason had been so kind and so understanding. I really wanted to ask him what did he do when I was gone. Did he suffered from the pain just like I did or he found someone else?

So many questions but I don't want to ruin the mood. After I finished the tutored with Mr. Lee, Jason wished to see me at his office so I went straight to his office. I came in and he was standing in front of a big window. The view from here was so beautiful. I looked at him. I coughed just wanted to let him know I'm here.

He turned around at me. I saw a tall man with blond hair looked straight in my eyes. I almost chocked. I never saw him in the suit. He looks so delicious *cough, cough I mean he looks good like a snack. His perfect lips. The way he licked his lips. God, forbid me from this dirty thoughts. He stroked his hair back. Damn, how can he be so this handsome. This is illegal.

"Aubrey, Did I say that you can come into my office without my permission? ." He said with raspy voice and damn, his deep voice.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go out back." I said. I'm so fucking anxious when he said like that but I can't stop thinking about his voice.

"Don't be scared, baby. I'm just kidding. You should look at your face, baby." He laughed.

"That's not funny, Jason." I said in angry tone. As I wanted to walk out from his hand, his hand reached mine. He pulled me closer to him. He put the pressure between us.

"I'm sorry, baby. Let's have a talk." He whispered at my ear and then, he just sat on his couch. What the fuck, Jason? You're such a tease. I sat in front of him to make sure we can talked face to face.

"Who said you can sit there? Get up and come here." He commanded me. As soon as I wanna sat next to him, he pulled me and put me on his lap. Damn, Jason. Stop torturing me though.

"Baby, do you want to go out tonight? ." He asked. He kinda nervous.

"What do you mean? Like a date? ." I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, baby girl. Like a date." He closed his eyes and take a deep breath.

I held his hand tightly and said to him "Yes, I would love to." I smiled at him.

"Thank you. Now, go get ready. We've got 4 hours. Enough for you to get ready."

I stood up and hugged him. I walked out from his office and headed to our room. I went to our closet but there's not good outfit for a date. Dang, what should I do? Then, suddenly someone knocked the door. Why should people do that? It's just me, Jason and Alex. Well, technically it's just me and Jason because Alex hung out with the boys. I opened the door and there's a lady.

She brought 3 shopping bags. Then, she said "here's your package, Miss Dawson."

"May i know who send this to me? I didn't order any packages."