Chapter Five

Jason McCann

My gang and I headed to meeting room. I can't stopped laughing because Aubrey's face was so priceless when I said she had to wash all the dishes. I needed to talk with my gang about our revival gang, The Royals.

"Okay guys, The Royals stepped in the line. They going to sabotaged our shipment. I sent Edward and Za for this mission and they got shots" I said to them and they looked surprised.

"How was Edward and Za? Were them okay?" Kylie asked worriedly. Kylie were cared about his gang.

"They're okay. I got a professional doctor and she helped them" I said calmly. I know I did decision without told them but who cares I'm Jason Mccann.

"What?! She?!" They all said in unison.

Well I'm not surprised. " Yeah, She" I responded with rolled my eyes.

"Who's she?" Daniel said.

"Her name was Roxie and stopped asking fucking question to me" I yelled to them .

"The thing I wanted to talk was be careful with your surrounding" I qoute that and headed to kitchen to see how my princess doing.

"What the hell did you do, Aubrey?!" I got mad as soon I saw Alexander Fucking Mccann kissed my woman.

"I'm sorry, Jason. I didn't mea.." she answered but I cut her off.

"I just fucking left you to wash all the dishes for a while and you fucking kissed my damn brother" I can't control myself anymore. I kicked her , pulled her hair and pushed her to wall. I can saw she's bleeding.

"What the fuck did you do,Mccann?" Alex shouted.
" The question was What the fuck you did to my woman" I yelled back to him.
" That's doesn't matter right now. Can you saw that, she's fucking bleeding because of you?" Alex try to calm himself down.

Aubrey Dawson

I don't understand why'd this happened to me. For a minute he's so nice to me and suddenly he's turning himself to a monster. I saw Alex and Jason argued and kept yelled to each other. I heard their arguing and their voices disappeared from me. All black now. My vision slowly blurred.

I felt someone carried me. I really wanted to open my eyes but it's too heavy like there's a rock on my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jason .
"I'm sorry, Princess. I didn't meant to hurt you. I can't I just can't control myself. It's hurt to see you with someone else. You kissed my brother. Why'd you did that? I love you so much" He sobbed.

I can't believe that he just said that. Now, he sobbed. What's wrong with this man. Something like hit me and I fall asleep .

"Mmm" I mumbled. I looked at Jason beside me . He slept. He looked like an angel . I studied his face. It's looks like he been not sleep for a long time. Around his eyes told me everything. He been cried.

"Princess, are you awake already? You wanted some water? Are you okay? How's your head?" He threw many questions to me. He very worried about me. What's this man did to me. I just looked at him and kept silent.

"Don't be liked this. I promised I never hit you , baby girl" he cried.

"I'm okay, Jason"
"Don't do this again."