Chapter Two

Aaron Dawson

I've been worried about Aubrey. She's more quiet than usual . She's an amazing sister. Why she so sudden changed herself. This is not my sister . I knew my sister. I guessed she had a problem and keep herself shut. I don't want the old her. She's been through so much . I don't want her anxiety and depression came back.

As I walked to her room, I looked at her . Her eyes were red . That's told me that's she cried all night. "Hey, you can told me if you had problem, Aubrey " i said . She hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulder. I comforted her until she fell to deep sleep. And once again this told me that she's not slept this week. I let her sleep .

Aria and I went to school. It's hurt to see her like that and left her alone at home. I told to mom and dad. Mom doesn't cared about it . She just said Aubrey tired. While dad cared about Aubrey but he so busy with work and did nothing about that. I'm the one who took care of her . Aria was busy with her project school so I guessed I'm the one who'll be there for her.

Jason McCann

I looked her house from my car. I just saw her brother and sister went to school and my princess not there with her brother and sister. I sneaked into her house and entered to her room. "This is my beautiful princess . Are you sick?" While caressed her cheek. She looked so calmly. I guessed she doesn't had a good sleep lately because she walked home alone and everything she did all alone. I knew she's been sick maybe because of one of my man watched her . I think her anxiety and depression came back. "This all my fault " I said to myself regret. I needed to do something. Her family doesn't cared about her . I can took care about her even better than that. " I'll came back soon , princess. Don't worry". I kissed her cheek.

I slammed the door. "Gathered!!!" I shouted . " what the hell , mccann?" Alex said annoyingly. "Who the hell was stalked my woman?" " Fred was the one who did that job" Matt said. "Where the fuxk was him" . " Calm the fuxk down dude. He picked some new supplies " Alex said. " From now on I don't want any of you did that, UNDERSTAND?!" I said firmly.

I went straight to my room. Smiled like crazy man as soon as I remembered how calmly my woman slept. I can't wait for brought her here. Lived with me. I can gave her anything. Anything she wanted. Sleep beside me. When I waked up , she next to me . Gave me morning kisses. God. I love this woman so fucking much.

Alex jumped into my room and laughed at me. "Shut the hell up " i said. "My lovely brother was madly in love with a gril" he said with cute tone. It's annoyed as fuxk. I changed my face . I got an idea . "Wo wo wo. Calm down bro . Don't do anything stupid " he said . " Since when you cared what did I do" I said. " I knew what you're going to do, bro . Don't ever thought about it. Our world is dangerous. It's not the best for her" he lectured me. " I can do whatever I want. I can gave everything she want. DON'T YOU DARED TO LECTURED ME !" I walked out.

Aubrey Dawson

I opened my eyes slowly. Finally I got my real sleep. I looked at my phone. " OMAIGADD" I screamed. My brother rushed to my room. "What happened baby sis?" He asked worryingly. " I'm late for school " I said. He answered calmly "it's okay, you need your time. I can't stand here looked my baby sis hurt and sick" . " Thanks Aaron . I loved you" I hugged him.

My brother left me to get ready. He wanted to take me out for family dinner . I took off my clothes and showered. Suddenly I felt someone was watching me showering. Damn, my anxiety came back. I sat on the floor terrified. I can't even think straight. I sat in my bathtub and I almost drowned. Thank god , Aaron shouted from out that we're going to be lated. I dressed up . I wore a white dress with my high heels. I changed my hair to diva curls and a little red lip stick.

Jason McCann

I feel bad for made my princess scared in bathroom. She's so adorable. I almost made her drowned . I felt guilty. I litted up cigarettes and blow it up to the sky. I looked at her wearing a white dress. She looked so beautiful. Her brother escorted her and they drove away . I swore I'm going to make Aubrey as my woman.

I followed their car . They stopped at Restaurant. For a second, I thought her brother had feeling for her because her brother kissed her forehead but I'm so wrong.

They had a lovely dinner . I felt so jealous because I can't did that anymore. I have no family except for my brother. Her father and mother were busying talking with her brother and her. While her sister busy with her phone. I bet she texted her boyfriend.

I got an idea. I'm going to take her to paradise. I called my gang to be here . I saw she went to restroom. I followed her to ladies . "Oh, I'm sorry my bad I thought this is ladies" she said calmly like she doesn't recognised me. "It's okay princess this is ladies. Sorry my bad. I thought this is mans" I smirked. " Ohh.." she said with her angelic voice.

For a second I fell to her once again. I saw her talking to her family and out from the restaurant. " I'm not going to let you go, princess. Not this time" I whispered to myself. I called my gang to get her. I slowly walked to her. "Hi princess " i said. She ignored me. I said once again. " Hi princess " she ignored me AGAIN. This time I can't controlled myself anymore. " WHY YOU IGNORING ME?" I said.

She looked at me scared. She's about to run. I grabbed her hand . "Let me go you asshole" she said. " I asked you a simple question you can't understand me and now you called me asshole". Once the gang arrived I pushed her into back car. She looks very helpless. I hate did this to her but she got on my nerves . " No one can talked to me like that" I smirked.

---------

A/n Hey guys!!! I know it's kinda boring. I hope you enjoy it . I promise it'll better soon. This is just the beginning. Thanks for reading my book . Love you guys xoxo