Chapter Seven

Jason McCann

WoW! She looked very beautiful. I meant liked very fucking beautiful. I really glad Alex doesn't had to see all of this because all of this was mine. All mine . She's mine.

"What to choose? Both of them were really pretty. Jason had a good taste on fashion." Aubrey talked to herself frustrated.

It's kinda cute when she frustrated.HaHa.

"Well, I'd preferred you without those." I winked at her.

"Jason! What you're doing here? Get out, I need to dress up. If you kept liked this,I won't got in that dress in time." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine,babe. I'll let you dressed up. I'll came back in 5. Make sure you're ready." I said to her and walked out.

Aubrey Dawson

I can't believe Jason just barged in when I was about dressed up. Ergh , this man crazy.

I wore a white hoodie , jeans and sneakers. Well , Jason got me a dress but I don't wanted to wear it. Typical me. I packed all my stuff and got out.

I looked at Jason and Alex. They're both talked and laughed. It's beautiful when Jason smiled. I don't knew what got into me. I just found that he's fucking handsome.

"Done checked me out, princess?" Jason questioned me.

"Don't flattered yourself, babe." I walked away. It's kinda awkward cuz I just caught checked him out and called him babe. Fml.

I walked straight to car park which I don't knew where was the car. Yeah ! Great Aubrey you're embarrassed yourself and now you lost . Was it the end of my life? *being dramatic.

I looked around but I can't figured out which one was the right car. The thing was I didn't even found Jason or Alex.

"Hey,babe! Looked for me, weren't you?." Jason said and laughed at me.

Did I mentioned how perfect was he when he stood there. He didn't even tried .

"Nah, I'm good here. I was enjoyed how beautiful the day WITHOUT YOU." I bold the last 2 words . I'm cruel? Yes I am.

"Ouch , you just broke my heart ." He pouted.

"Hahahahahahahaha. Were you seriously,Jason. You looked liked a little baby." I said.

"Did I looked like..." he said but I cut his words.

"Let's go,Jason . I really really hungry." I said in baby tone.

"Like a really really really really hungry?." He mimicked me.

I swore to God I wanted to slap this man. So damn annoying but he's so cute.

Jason McCann

This woman was my life. It's fucking great to see her laughed and smiled again. It's been a 2 weeks since I kidnapped her.

"What do you wanna eat,baby girl?." I asked her.

"Erm, let me think about it. Aha ! I knew what exactly I wanted." She said and she just gave me a heart attack when she said Aha.

"McDonald was fine for me ." She continued.

"McDonald just fine for you but me can.." i was about to finish and yet again she cut off .

"I wanted a really big chicken mcdeluxe ." She excited like a little girl.

"Okay,princess." I smiled.

"It's so delicious. Do you wanted some?." She asked me.

"Nah i'm good, babe." I smiled at her.