Chapter Thirteen

Jason McCann

I left her a note and a beautiful dress. I bought the dress when we were at shopping mall. I am pretty sure I have a good taste in fashion. Look at me! And you know how good I am . I can't wait to see her tonight and I'm so excited about the first date . I want everything PERFECT no flaws .

I wear a simple tuxedo and shiny shoes. I just wear something simple because there are many girls in this cruise. I don't want Aubrey get jealous when the girls were trying to seduce me and probably ended up in their room. I don't want that happened and that won't even happened because the only girl I WANT IS AUBREY. It's always been AUBREY no other girl.

I make a special reservation for me and Aubrey at the restaurant in the cruise. When I said it's a special reservation that's mean special. I can't tell you before Aubrey is here. Wait . Why the hell I need to tell you ? Argh I remembered you're the stalker want to know about my life . Okay move on.

I waited her in front of our room. I scrolled up and down and up and down my phone. And something pop up.

Alex;
Aye bro! How's your cruise huh? 😏

Okay don't mean to be rude but What's wrong with that emoji . Fvck him.

Jason;
None of your business bish.

Alex;
This is my business because I make u guys have a nice vacation. Don't tell me you just stayed in your room and probably sleep all day.

Jason;
NAHNO. I can be the sweetest if you know me well. I'm taking Aubrey for dinner date.

Alex;
My baby bro is growing up. *crying in da club

Jason;
Whatever dude . Stop texting me . Just text me when you need me.

Alex;
Relax baby bro. Just wanna give you warning. Don't do any stupid things. If you do it, you'll be dead man because you can't go anywhere but just in that cruise. So wherever you go , Aubrey will be there . BE CAREFUL.

Jason;
I know what I'm doing but thanks for reminded me *rolls my eyes.

As soon as I finished texting with Alex , a girl came out from nowhere hit me and I was like WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR EYES BITCH?
I don't know she did that purposely or not. Without any sorry she just go away. I'm about to explode. This bitch got no manners .

Aubrey Dawson

I put the beautiful dress on me . It's fit to me. Jason really know everything about me. Even my size *** and ***** . How did he know that? He really is stalking me inside and outside. I put light makeup on me because I really don't like to makeup. I'd prefer natural beauty than the fake beauty. I brushed my hair and just let my hair down . I wear white high heels and everything's perfect.

I came out and looked at Jason. He's already in front of our room. The tux is really suit on him. His hair , his eyes , his posture and his smile.
How can I resist this? Maybe I just in a fairytale. A young man came to my life and happy ever after. The End. Well not. Being with Jason is dangerous. His life is dangerous. At the end, one of us will dead and we're never going to be together.

"Hey princess, done checked me out? ." He smirked.

"Yes I'm done. You looked really handsome." I said in sad tone but I'm trying to cover it. At first he's shocked with my responded but he know I'm trying to hide something from him.

"Hey! We're going to date. Don't do that expression or you'll ruined this night. Princess, I don't know what are you feeling. Tell me and I can help you . Tonight is our night. You looked really gorgeous. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met." He said to me. His words are the most beautiful words.